Mill&bill

Documents send to US embassy Islamabad

113 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, M. A. Bakr said:

Your status on CEAC is refused????

From how long? When was your interview and what documents they asked you?

My interview was on march 1st 2018 and from that date its refused. They asked for new joint sponsor documents 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mrs.Sayam said:

How much was the income on your joint sponsor?

No nvc just check your documents that are needed. Last decision always taken by embassy 

Timeline

We sent a written letter stating that she is going to live is us with his husband at the given address. We attached U.S. Bank monthly statement showing that she still have connection to US and driving license. 

They refused them all and then i got call from embassy and the guy told me its best if your wife goes back to US and you send us exit stamp. So thats what we did.

She was in Pk from 18 months. And she is US citizen. 

6 hours ago, Mrs.Sayam said:

What did you guys send them as a proof of domicile? How long was she in Pakistan for and is the petitioner US citizen? 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So guys we got complete joint sponser documents today.

We resceduled Interview date of 13 June,Islamabad Embassy.

IR_2.

As our case was expedited embassy told us to schedule interview by our own,we schedule first of 20 June but today resceduled of 13 June.

Very Excited🤩

Coming wednesday.

Timeline

Best of luck make sure you take all documents original copies. They dont accept duplicate. 

46 minutes ago, Beast8 said:

So guys we got complete joint sponser documents today.

We resceduled Interview date of 13 June,Islamabad Embassy.

IR_2.

As our case was expedited embassy told us to schedule interview by our own,we schedule first of 20 June but today resceduled of 13 June.

Very Excited🤩

Coming wednesday.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 5/16/2018 at 11:22 AM, Mill&bill said:

Hi hope all are doing good. I had my  interview in US embassy Islamabad and after interview CO gave me white sheet with tick on need new joint sponsor. I send new joint sponsor documents on 25th april. Since than status updated only 2 times on ceac one time itself and second time because i made an inquiry. Anyone in the same boat?? Have any idea how long would they take to issue visa?

my interview is on 14 may and the CO officer also send me the white paper that says need a new joint sponsor which I also send on 4th Monday and since then only one time status changed and on the website it shows need to wait for 2 months before sending a inquire.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 5/28/2018 at 12:24 PM, Mill&bill said:

I dont have any idea but my status is refused and no updates. Did you get any update?

Please note that (AP) administrative processing is temporary denial once they complete there process they will give visa and return your passport my case is also same like you they also took my passport and send me a white paper and put a tick mark that shows new joint sponsor is needed which i send already and status already same. i guess each and ever case is under going this process. as per my understanding now.:unsure:

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Shahrukh khan said:

Please note that (AP) administrative processing is temporary denial once they complete there process they will give visa and return your passport my case is also same like you they also took my passport and send me a white paper and put a tick mark that shows new joint sponsor is needed which i send already and status already same. i guess each and ever case is under going this process. as per my understanding now.:unsure:

Can you please upload your white slip pic 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.