arwensun1965

United Kingdom Interview Thread 2007

987 posts in this topic

Recent London 'graduates'

May: JamalNTam, Oath/Leney, Tigersden, Marina+Dave, Mark&Steph, tonyeck, AlienUKGirl; June: jac, kins, TracyTN, bevray, REP&KMM, elmcitymaven, wodge2003, craigandkym, FutureAmerican, Linababe, ashp, Duffbeer; July: RGNSCOT, robburnsefc, msu17, Teddy-406, TimsDaisy, linzzee, cindi, ValWesUKUS, TQMAngie, selly, Jennymc11, halcut, Jake & Ali, psho, Dan&Tiffany; August: dropinboy, essjay, Neal&Cari, JenandBarney, Converse34, Miss My Husband, TracyUK, Rubycon/Disco, JandC....

Approvals Pending

Name..................Visa....P3Sent..MedDate.....P4Rec'd...IntDate/Time........Status

Justchillin...............K1.......05/01....05/11........05/05......06/15....08:00...PENDING ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW

justbee&robbie.....CR1.......05/12......06/27.....05/30...........7/11..........PENDING 2006 TAX RETURN

Dawny&Tommy....K1..........06/07.....08/15.........07/11..........08/16...10:00..PENDING some other Info

August 2007 Interviews

Name..................Visa......P3Sent....MedDate.....P4Rec'd........IntDate/Time........Status

adi77...................K1.........07/01......06/22.........07/31..........08/15...09:00...

Mothy..................CR1........06/11.....07/02.........06/27..........08/21...08:00..APPROVED

uzume.................K1..........05/29......06/14........06/23...........08/31........

September 2007 Interviews

Name..................Visa........P3Sent....MedDate.....P4Rec'd...IntDate/Time..............Status

blspicer...............K1..........06/12......07/16.........06/26.......09/04.....09:30....

missingmilwaukee...DCF..................07/18.........................09/07

CardiffIan............K1.........07/04.......07/30........................09/11

samwatts............K1.........08/16......09/06.........................09/12...........

Waiting for Interview

Name..................Visa....P3Sent..MedDate.....

paulinespens....K1...........................08/10

saywhat.....CR1/IR1............................09/20

MargotDarko....CR1.........................09/03...

*Adding Chris as waiting for interview and his medical date. We're working on all the I-864 documents before sending off the P3 stuff. :)

My Crafting Blog - On a Roll - Blogspot

3179788211_95b93e62af_t.jpg3179788215_6a1e497e9b_t.jpg3165849344_f296789fd3_t.jpg

US Immigration Timeline

-------------------------

24 Feb 2007 - Sent I-130 to London USCIS office (I'm the petitioner)

25 May 2007 - NOA2

2 June 2007 - Received Packet 3

12 Oct 2007 - Sent Packet 3 back by special delivery

5 Nov 2007 - Interview in London - Approved without any hitches!

7 Nov 2007 - Visa and MBE arrived by SMS! :)

30 Jan 2008 - Fly to Michigan!! :)

*Note: Any delays in our case are only due to us taking things slowly

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recent London 'graduates'

May: JamalNTam, Oath/Leney, Tigersden, Marina+Dave, Mark&Steph, tonyeck, AlienUKGirl; June: jac, kins, TracyTN, bevray, REP&KMM, elmcitymaven, wodge2003, craigandkym, FutureAmerican, Linababe, ashp, Duffbeer; July: RGNSCOT, robburnsefc, msu17, Teddy-406, TimsDaisy, linzzee, cindi, ValWesUKUS, TQMAngie, selly, Jennymc11, halcut, Jake & Ali, psho, Dan&Tiffany; August: dropinboy, essjay, Neal&Cari, JenandBarney, Converse34, Miss My Husband, TracyUK, Rubycon/Disco, JandC....

Approvals Pending

Name..................Visa....P3Sent..MedDate.....P4Rec'd...IntDate/Time........Status

Justchillin...............K1.......05/01....05/11........05/05......06/15....08:00...PENDING ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW

justbee&robbie.....CR1.......05/12......06/27.....05/30...........7/11..........PENDING 2006 TAX RETURN

Dawny&Tommy....K1..........06/07.....08/15.........07/11..........08/16...10:00..PENDING some other Info

August 2007 Interviews

Name..................Visa......P3Sent....MedDate.....P4Rec'd........IntDate/Time........Status

adi77...................K1.........07/01......06/22.........07/31..........08/15...09:00...

Mothy..................CR1........06/11.....07/02.........06/27..........08/21...08:00....APPROVED

uzume.................K1..........05/29......06/14........06/23...........08/31........

September 2007 Interviews

Name..................Visa........P3Sent....MedDate.....P4Rec'd...IntDate/Time..............Status

blspicer...............K1..........06/12......07/16.........06/26........09/04.....09:30....

missingmilwaukee...DCF.....................07/18.........................09/07

CardiffIan............K1.........07/04.......07/30.........................09/11

samwatts............K1.........08/16.......09/06.........................09/12...........

Waiting for Interview

Name..................Visa.........P3Sent.........MedDate.....

paulinespens..........K1..............................08/10

saywhat.........CR1/IR1..............................09/20

MargotDarko.........CR1..............................09/03

:ot2:

I thought I would bump this back up.......

:ot2:

I thought I would bump this back up.......

Just to say that I am going to post a general "Give us yer UK dates!" post over in the Embassy/Consulate forum to try to drum up business. Margot -- great to see you on the waiting list at last!

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Done that!!

Not on all forums but on a couple...

Thanks for you guys working on this - you know I am not one to be picky (er-hum), but could you sort of line up the columns and the column headers to make it easier for pensioners to read ?

I am trying to figure out a way to make it easy for people to predict when their interview might be as it ranges from 4 weeks to 9 weeks...

I know one member's spouse is off to do some taliban bashing and so they got an earlier date, and some folk are delayed as they need extra doctor info or sponsor info - so in order to try and figure out how long a 'normal' case is can be quite difficult. I haven't got the answer yet, perhaps another column saying 'not standard' might do it... dunno

From a news point of view and seeing our buddies progress , it is excellent - but as a predictor of dates, we would need to refine it some.

Could be impossible as even a 'normal' case might have wedding dates etc twisting it some...

hum yes - it's too difficult - ok 'at ease'

alan

moresheep400100.jpg

I think the bigger problem, far bigger than ANY of the columns, is that there is no standard pattern for the dates.....

Alan, if I were you, I'd go back to the praying for a date :lol: Everyone will argue that their particular case is either standard, unique or both!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Wow .....the interview date thread is getting smaller :o are the UK'ers deciding to stay at home? <_< maybe they got wind of the HUGE fee increase for AOS :P

Separated!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
I think the bigger problem, far bigger than ANY of the columns, is that there is no standard pattern for the dates.....

Alan, if I were you, I'd go back to the praying for a date :lol: Everyone will argue that their particular case is either standard, unique or both!!

Simple cultures pray - I chip away - night and day - until i stumble on finding an edge - I don't care whether it's my idea or someone elses... perhaps I can sign Carolyn up for the army ? I can sign her name quite well now. If the Taliban forgot her birthday they would be decimated within 48 hours - war over

Or say I need to get there soon to chair the U.S. Foreign Consular Appreciation Society's inaugural meeting....

thats the USFCAS

When you all join this organisation you will be entitled to sign your packet 3's as 'Associate FCAS' and that should lop a month off

Sorry I am getting off topic - I will shut up and go back to being bored....

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Simple cultures pray - I chip away - night and day - until i stumble on finding an edge - I don't care whether it's my idea or someone elses... perhaps I can sign Carolyn up for the army ? I can sign her name quite well now. If the Taliban forgot her birthday they would be decimated within 48 hours - war over

Or say I need to get there soon to chair the U.S. Foreign Consular Appreciation Society's inaugural meeting....

thats the USFCAS

When you all join this organisation you will be entitled to sign your packet 3's as 'Associate FCAS' and that should lop a month off

Sorry I am getting off topic - I will shut up and go back to being bored....

:lol: we all get bored no worries :P

Separated!!

Bored? I'm not bored.... I'm just doing everything I can to avoid packing up. After all, I've still got another 6 days :whistle:

This is addressed to me as well..... :ot2:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.