03/08/07 Received Card

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I dont get anything they do. :no:

I have changed our address with the correct two forms. My husband got a letter saying they changed our address.

We had our AOS interview where I gave our new correct address.

Then we were waiting for my son's name check to come back, it did, and they sent it to our wrong address. So I called and they had to change it over the phone. So he did finally get the card to our correct address.

Then I received my green card with the wrong address, which I am amazed they forwarded it my new address, cause the old address was on the letter.

Now I am waiting for my corrected card. Got an email saying that they sent my letter back becasue of the wrong address. Called them again to change it to the correct address, and have not received anything in the mail yet.

I was not a nice person on the phone the other day. I asked her why do I have to correct there mistakes over and over again. I will be glad when this ####### is over.

I mean how hard is it for them to SAVE information on the computer once it is put in.................. :whistle:

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Filed: Other Timeline
I dont get anything they do. :no:

I have changed our address with the correct two forms. My husband got a letter saying they changed our address.

We had our AOS interview where I gave our new correct address.

Then we were waiting for my son's name check to come back, it did, and they sent it to our wrong address. So I called and they had to change it over the phone. So he did finally get the card to our correct address.

Then I received my green card with the wrong address, which I am amazed they forwarded it my new address, cause the old address was on the letter.

Now I am waiting for my corrected card. Got an email saying that they sent my letter back becasue of the wrong address. Called them again to change it to the correct address, and have not received anything in the mail yet.

I was not a nice person on the phone the other day. I asked her why do I have to correct there mistakes over and over again. I will be glad when this ####### is over.

I mean how hard is it for them to SAVE information on the computer once it is put in.................. :whistle:

Don't you know what you did wrong?

You're not supposed to move or anything like that.

You are not allowed to have a life. :wacko:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeh I forgot. :whistle:

Stupid me

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Geeze ... Biometrics AGAIN.

Good Lord !!! ... How many times do they need to take our fingerprints??? Why do they bother to take them if they just throw them away. They must throw them away right ??!! I mean they wouldn't actually keep them in a file somewhere would they??!! LOL :no::whistle:

Well I just eFiled for my renewal for my AP and my EAD ... and my son's AP ... there is another $520 down the old Immigration Flusher!!!

Tomorrow I will pop out and get our passport size photos for our AP (more money) and then ship the whole lot in (more money).

Sigh ... and to think there is potentially no end in sight :(:wacko:

Lets see how long the renewals take!!

Jan. 18, 2005 ..... I 129F mailed

June 3, 2005 .... Interview success ... we got our visa !!!

July 15, 2005 ..... Kelly moved into our new house

July 29, 2005 ..... Crossed into the USA and got temp.

August 2, 2005 ... Got married in a civil service :-)

October 2005 ... Sent in AOS, EAD and AP for both myself and my son

November 22, 2005 ... Received Biometrics Appointment for AOS

Chicago finally admits they lost all my sons paperwork have to re-file everything of his !!!!

December 17, 2005 ... Biometrics Appointment

April 13, 2006 ... AOS Interview ... told everything looks good but have to wait for the darn name check!!!

Infopass Appointment Oct. 10th - Told to keep on waiting for Name Check

Oct. 10, 2006 ... EAD Renewal and AP Renewal eFiled

November 7, 2006 ... GREEN CARDS ARRIVE !!!!!

you guys have all been touched recently...gosh, i'm jealous!

i managed to get myself locked out of the online case status website. i've had them email me a new password...4 times...and still, none of them work. so it says "contact a system administrator" which of course, i'd be glad to do, except there's no freakin' link anywhere on the uscis web page to contact them.

i just wanna torture myself and see that it still hasn't been touched.

b*stards.

f35qw2.gif

f35qif.gif

Click here to view our webpage!

jt179g.jpg

AOS Approved!! icon_woohoo.gif

Apply to remove conditions August 13, 2008!

Click here for our complete Immigration Timeline

2uhvevm.gif

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."--Author Unknown

SO ... I guess I need to file for the renewal of both our AP docs and renew my EAD ... more money, more pictures, more photocopies, more wasted time :crying:

don't forget another trip for biometrics for your EAD again! :thumbs:

/ugh

Laura do I need to send another $70 with this 2nd EAD filing? On top of the $180?

SO ... I guess I need to file for the renewal of both our AP docs and renew my EAD ... more money, more pictures, more photocopies, more wasted time :crying:

/ugh

Laura do I need to send another $70 with this 2nd EAD filing? On top of the $180?

i didn't... no where did it say it was necessary. :)

/ugh

i didn't... no where did it say it was necessary. :)

Ok good.

I'd gladly pay it though if it would trigger something - anything - to happen.

We just received 5 emails from USCIS saying that a welcome letter has been mailed !!!! Yipppeeeeeeee ---visa journey is almost over. 10 year greencard should arrive shortly after . Still not holding our breath until we get it in our hands.......

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
We just received 5 emails from USCIS saying that a welcome letter has been mailed !!!! Yipppeeeeeeee ---visa journey is almost over. 10 year greencard should arrive shortly after . Still not holding our breath until we get it in our hands.......

Congrats, Jesskhan! :dance:

Conditional Permanent Resident since September 20, 2006

Conditions removed February 23, 2009

I am extraordinarily patient,

provided I get my own way in the end!

Margaret Thatcher

As excited as we were to get our welcome to america letter....and the envelope from Lees Summit with the green card....it had an error on it! So it's been sent back. I hope they move somewhat quickly on correcting the error!

December 8, 2005 - Married!

January 20th - TSC recieves AOS packet along with EAD petition

January 24th - Recieved NOA1 for AOS and EAD

February 15 - RFE for I-485...request another copy of birth certificates.

March 9, 2006 - Notice that the RFE Documents were received by USCIS

March 10, 14, and 15th 2006 - I-485 TOUCHED!!!

March 23, 2006 - Recieved Biometrics appointment for April 14th for AOS/EAD!!

April 14, 2006 - I-485 and I-765 TOUCHED!! April 18, 2006 - I-485/AOS - TOUCHED!

April 20, 2006 - I-765/EAD APPROVED!! (90th day!) April 24, 2006 - EAD card ARRIVED!!!

April 25, 2006 - Went to apply for SSN...told to come back May 12th!?!

June 9, 2006 - Hubby received Social Security Card! - July 19, 2006 - AOS Touched!

July 28, 2006 - Received Interview Letter! Interview is August 24th - 9:30am

August 24, 2006 - Interview. Approved pending infamous FBI check...

September 27, 2006 - Received welcome letter!

September 30, 2006 - Rcv'd e-mail (3) that the green card has been ordered.

October 5, 2006 - Green card received with error!!!

October 6, 2006 - Sent I-90 form - they received it October 10, 2006

November 17, 2006 - Infopass...received temp I-551 stamp good for one year.

December 19, 2006 - Received corrected green card!

July 1, 2008 - Mailed I-751 to Texas Service Center

July 3, 2008 - TSC received I-751 packet....the wait begins!

July 9, 2008 - TSC cashed I-751 check.

July 12, 2008 - Recieved NOA1 - 1 year extension letter. - July 30, 2008 - Rcv'd Biometric Appt for 8/21/08

April 13, 2009 - Recieved approval for 10 year green card!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.