seka

Thank you to all of my motivation

128 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
It proves that there are b1tches here who have nothing to say, but enjoy harrassing others for fun. I am not among them. That speaks volumes, about who has been a scapegoat for the b1tchiness and who is the real deal. It ain't me who's the real deal.

Now this is something I can agree with. You aren't the real deal, here or other places you post. You are a bully, people have called you a bully, yet you have elephant balls to come on and call me a bi tch, announcing that what you have to say is substantive but what I have to say is mean and rude and serves no purpose. What purpose, exactly, is served when you call your beloved sisters of the PMs fornicators? Oh, right, quite a substantive one, you've already pointed that out.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

BOO HOO! Some people don't like me. Plz, I'm not into popularity contests nor seeking legendary status, so while you keep track of who's skipping over me or who likes me, I cruise on by, not caring about any of that. JP is gone, so who cares? Old news. You were celebrating collier/effortless/aqoul and he's gone too. Your idols are falling.

BOO HOO! Some people don't like me. Plz, I'm not into popularity contests nor seeking legendary status, so while you keep track of who's skipping over me or who likes me, I cruise on by, not caring about any of that. JP is gone, so who cares? Old news. You were celebrating collier/effortless/aqoul and he's gone too. Your idols are falling.

You actually are a crack up. I didn't ever know this before about you, but you are kinda funny when you're twitterpated.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

Timeline
It proves that there are b1tches here who have nothing to say, but enjoy harrassing others for fun. I am not among them. That speaks volumes, about who has been a scapegoat for the b1tchiness and who is the real deal. It ain't me who's the real deal.

Now this is something I can agree with. You aren't the real deal, here or other places you post. You are a bully, people have called you a bully, yet you have elephant balls to come on and call me a bi tch, announcing that what you have to say is substantive but what I have to say is mean and rude and serves no purpose. What purpose, exactly, is served when you call your beloved sisters of the PMs fornicators? Oh, right, quite a substantive one, you've already pointed that out.

You're a bully in the true sense of the word, peezey, but you are right when you say I have elephant balls. Mostly, that's because I stand up to your bullying. Nothing you can say will bother me, nor will it scare me, nor will it silence me.

You're a bully in the true sense of the word, peezey, but you are right when you say I have elephant balls. Mostly, that's because I stand up to your bullying. Nothing you can say will bother me, nor will it scare me, nor will it silence me.

And you're a bully in what sense of the word? The fake, can't possibly be true sense? Really, really funny, and I don't kid, I really have tears in my eyes laughing about this. You have yet to "stand up" to me until today, if that's what you call this. In fact our last exchange was one of a much more agreeable nature, before you believed in setting boundaries for good behavior and respect.

Oh, where are all your friends, by the way? Your secret PMers? The ones you don't vie for attention from yet you continually reference? You'd think someone would have been along by now to back up your long history of respect of the women on this board.

Timeline

I can hold my own with you. This a minor matter. Yes, our last exchange was agreeable, but that does nothing to foreclose on the fact that there needs to be boundaries for everything, particularly public discourse. Nor, does it prevent anyone from saying that that line is often crossed unneccessarily.

I'm glad I made you laugh for whatever reason. I'm looking forward to you making me laugh, too.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Some folks just get worse when their man is here.

nope, I can see how it might appear this way, but it's made without benefit of some key evidence that has nto been taken into consideration.

Some folks have gotten "worse" (your word not mine), but it is more related to time and experience than whether or not the man is here.

I'm gonna throw this out there because it's come up several times in PMs, but it seems that the b!tchiest ones on here are those who have completed the visa process and are already with their SOs. This doesn't mean that ALL who are with their SO are harrassers, but few who are without them are prone to harrassing others. That's been noticed by more than one MENA and non-MENA person as a commonality among those who seem to love to fight with no other serious point in mind. Anything to it?

JP's man wasn't here and she was called out daily for bickering. Sarah's man wasn't here in the beginning either, but she has always been called out. Moody's man wasn't here and she gets b!tched at for honesty all the time.

Your man isn't here and you have been a source of tension (to say the least) for a long time (when you fight, you have a serious point in mind? Ridding the world of fornicators, perhaps?). VPs man wasn't here and you two bickered constantly.

So your little theory is pretty lame, not to mention totally transparent.

No lameness or transparancy here. The difference between me and those who harrass simply to harrass is that I cause controversy with a substative point that some may not agree with. I speak about religion and social norms; I don't just post to be b!tchy because I'm naturally btchy, like some are. That is what is transparent about having no point other than to be nasty and pathetic. When it all boils down, they're just b!tchy.

So perhaps that is the dividing line! :energetic:

:no: not even close

Enlighten us then 'cause there's a whole bunch of peeps who would beg to differ.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

nope, I can see how it might appear this way, but it's made without benefit of some key evidence that has nto been taken into consideration.

Some folks have gotten "worse" (your word not mine), but it is more related to time and experience than whether or not the man is here.

I'm gonna throw this out there because it's come up several times in PMs, but it seems that the b!tchiest ones on here are those who have completed the visa process and are already with their SOs. This doesn't mean that ALL who are with their SO are harrassers, but few who are without them are prone to harrassing others. That's been noticed by more than one MENA and non-MENA person as a commonality among those who seem to love to fight with no other serious point in mind. Anything to it?

JP's man wasn't here and she was called out daily for bickering. Sarah's man wasn't here in the beginning either, but she has always been called out. Moody's man wasn't here and she gets b!tched at for honesty all the time.

Your man isn't here and you have been a source of tension (to say the least) for a long time (when you fight, you have a serious point in mind? Ridding the world of fornicators, perhaps?). VPs man wasn't here and you two bickered constantly.

So your little theory is pretty lame, not to mention totally transparent.

No lameness or transparancy here. The difference between me and those who harrass simply to harrass is that I cause controversy with a substative point that some may not agree with. I speak about religion and social norms; I don't just post to be b!tchy because I'm naturally btchy, like some are. That is what is transparent about having no point other than to be nasty and pathetic. When it all boils down, they're just b!tchy.

So perhaps that is the dividing line! :energetic:

:no: not even close

Enlighten us then 'cause there's a whole bunch of peeps who would beg to differ.

So where are all of these "peeps"? It seems pretty dead around here.

Yes, now would be a good time to talk about how fantastic GEG has been to the women here, and how Sarah T never helped anyone.

Filed: Timeline
no one has the right to judge you. :thumbs:

A bit rich coming from someone who writes this about a US consular officer that you've never even met. "04/04/2007 Interview from H...w/the devil herself"

You'll just have to excuse those of us who believe they are in fact competent individuals performing their work in the manner they're supposed to. When something's wrong, it's wrong and they've been trained to detect it. According to the US consulate there, you are a sham, and I'm inclined to accept their findings based on their expertise and training. That anyone would be interested in what you have to say on this board in light of that information is frankly astounding in my POV.

You were banned Effortless (aka Collier). This account is in violation of the TOS.

Amazing that non-MENA VJ members can consistently mock MENA women by calling MENA husbands (and wives) terrorists, post pictures, post disgusting articles they know will only incite anger, and the like, and their butts are licked and welcomed, but when an actual Arab man comes in who could offer insight into the region, he is banned. Way to go!! Can't wait for I Adore You to come back and offer more death threats. Should be a great time.

If you do not like the way Ewok runs this board, do not post on it. Otherwise you can keep the contrived pomposity. Readying ignore as well because I know how infantile you are. :thumbs:

IT IS GROSS AND ABNORMAL TO CALL SOMEONE GROSS AND ABNORMAL

If you do not like the way Ewok runs this board, do not post on it. Otherwise you can keep the contrived pomposity. Readying ignore as well because I know how infantile you are. :thumbs:

Can't wait to see how long until your friend gets here. Appears someone has invested time in an IP blocker to serve their own purpose of gaining favor amongst friends.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
no one has the right to judge you. :thumbs:

A bit rich coming from someone who writes this about a US consular officer that you've never even met. "04/04/2007 Interview from H...w/the devil herself"

You'll just have to excuse those of us who believe they are in fact competent individuals performing their work in the manner they're supposed to. When something's wrong, it's wrong and they've been trained to detect it. According to the US consulate there, you are a sham, and I'm inclined to accept their findings based on their expertise and training. That anyone would be interested in what you have to say on this board in light of that information is frankly astounding in my POV.

You were banned Effortless (aka Collier). This account is in violation of the TOS.

Amazing that non-MENA VJ members can consistently mock MENA women by calling MENA husbands (and wives) terrorists, post pictures, post disgusting articles they know will only incite anger, and the like, and their butts are licked and welcomed, but when an actual Arab man comes in who could offer insight into the region, he is banned. Way to go!! Can't wait for I Adore You to come back and offer more death threats. Should be a great time.

Did you change your ID again Charles?

Edited by sarah and hicham

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.