dynesyzygy24

K1 filer in UAE after NVC

183 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country:
Timeline
21 minutes ago, doggieandsam said:

that's normal, it just means there is only a main applicant (you). if you have a derivative (ie a dependent like a minor son or daughter who is immigrating with you) then it will show up there as 02, 03 etc. 

got that thanks :) 

Applied for AOS/EAD/AP : August 7, 2018 (via USPS)

USCIS Chicago received the package: August 9, 2018

NOA1:

22 hours ago, dynesyzygy24 said:

Just like everyone is saying wait for the Packet 3... for how many days does your case been "In transit"? 

I just checked the case status , it says ready now.. How should i proceed now? any idea? My case started on 6th march and ready by now.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Aaryan said:

I just checked the case status , it says ready now.. How should i proceed now? any idea? My case started on 6th march and ready by now.

start gathering requirements for the interview... also ask your fiance if he/she received the Embassy letter... it contains documents and instructions for the interview...

NOA1:

3 minutes ago, dynesyzygy24 said:

start gathering requirements for the interview... also ask your fiance if he/she received the Embassy letter... it contains documents and instructions for the interview...

Thanks..It means now i can submit the DS160 and schedule the interview date , while meantime in the gap i can collect required documents. what is the role of packet 3 in the scenario now?

Timeline
6 hours ago, Aaryan said:

Thanks..It means now i can submit the DS160 and schedule the interview date , while meantime in the gap i can collect required documents. what is the role of packet 3 in the scenario now?

what i've been reading here and based to others previous experience they've waited for the packet3/embassy letter (it contains documents needed for the interview and instructions for medical), then once you have it that's the time you can schedule the interview..

I am not really in the position to advice you now... cause I am currently waiting for it as well and trying to figure out how I can be in touch with the USEM ABD in regards to it... so far I have send them email already.. you can try this link to do so http://www.abudhabiivo.net/contactus.aspx 

goodluck 

Edited by dynesyzygy24

NOA1:

17 hours ago, dynesyzygy24 said:

what i've been reading here and based to others previous experience they've waited for the packet3/embassy letter (it contains documents needed for the interview and instructions for medical), then once you have it that's the time you can schedule the interview..

I am not really in the position to advice you now... cause I am currently waiting for it as well and trying to figure out how I can be in touch with the USEM ABD in regards to it... so far I have send them email already.. you can try this link to do so http://www.abudhabiivo.net/contactus.aspx 

goodluck 

thanks.. appreciated. Keep in touch :)

Timeline
34 minutes ago, Aaryan said:

thanks.. appreciated. Keep in touch :)

for sure... will let you know once we received it ^_^ 

NOA1:

Hi @dynesyzygy24 I saw from your signature that it took them 3 working days from the day NVC received your approved petition to give you the case no. How were you notified that a case number was assigned? Is it through mail or through calling NVC?

Edited by Xie_xong

event.png

Immigration Journey 🇵🇭  to 🇺🇸  :

i -129f completion : July 28, 2018

i - 485 completion: June 28, 2019

i - 751 completion: ---pending----

N-400 completion: ---pending----

For those who are not aware, there is an app which allows you to call NVC for free. Use Hangouts app and turn on your VPN:jest:and since USEM UAE choose to be electronic, you have to dial line 5.

Edited by Xie_xong

event.png

Immigration Journey 🇵🇭  to 🇺🇸  :

i -129f completion : July 28, 2018

i - 485 completion: June 28, 2019

i - 751 completion: ---pending----

N-400 completion: ---pending----

Timeline
9 hours ago, Xie_xong said:

Hi @dynesyzygy24 I saw from your signature that it took them 3 working days from the day NVC received your approved petition to give you the case no. How were you notified that a case number was assigned? Is it through mail or through calling NVC?

hey there @Xie_xong my fiance called them and was able to get the case number.... I guess we are just one of the lucky one...

try calling them after 6/7pm to avoid the long wait, goodluck :)

NOA1:

Hello everyone 

We got a case number from nvc 

Ceac site says your case in transit 

Question 

What is the next step?

Where and when should I do my medical and get the police clearance certificate?

Need help please I don't have idea 

Thanks 

1 hour ago, Gul4554 said:

Hello everyone 

We got a case number from nvc 

Ceac site says your case in transit 

Question 

What is the next step?

Where and when should I do my medical and get the police clearance certificate?

Need help please I don't have idea 

Thanks 

1. Wait for your status to say "READY". After it says ready, your beneficiary will wait for the packet 3 to be sent to her/him by USEM Abu Dhabi. This packet contains instructions and required documents to be brought during the interview. 

2. For police clearance (valid for 3 months only), you can obtain it online http://www.dubai.ae/en/ServiceDirectory/Pages/ServiceDetails.aspx?ServiceID=1579&Identity=3676

3. I suggest that you do your medical before your interview.  You can choose a hospital from the list below, call and get a schedule or you can inquire at their desk.

New Medical Center
ABU DHABI
TEL. NO: 02-6332255

Mideast Polyclinic
DUBAI
TEL. NO: 04-2216888

New Medical Center
DUBAI
TEL. NO: 04-2683131

Edited by NICK & PAULA

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

3 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

1. For police clearance, you can obtain it online http://www.dubai.ae/en/ServiceDirectory/Pages/ServiceDetails.aspx?ServiceID=1579&Identity=3676

2. I suggest that you do your medical before your interview.  You can choose a hospital from the list below, call and get a schedule or you can inquire at their desk.

New Medical Center
ABU DHABI
TEL. NO: 02-6332255

Mideast Polyclinic
DUBAI
TEL. NO: 04-2216888

New Medical Center
DUBAI
TEL. NO: 04-2683131

Thank you so much 

i am living in Abu Dhabi so I will go to the NMC Abu Dhabi 

i will do it once i receive package 3 from embassy 

Just now, Gul4554 said:

Thank you so much 

i am living in Abu Dhabi so I will go to the NMC Abu Dhabi 

i will do it once i receive package 3 from embassy 

Please go back again to my post, I edited and added some more info. Good luck!

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

58 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Please go back again to my post, I edited and added some more info. Good luck!

Great thanks a lot 

I saw it 

One more question 

What about the interview is it hard?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.