dynesyzygy24

K1 filer in UAE after NVC

183 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Xie_xong said:

If it contains the list of physicians and the things you need for the interview then it is the packet3. May i know when your case became ready? And which email did you use to contact them? Please help it has been more than a month for us 😔

my case shows “ready” 7 May

i started calling them from 10 May (made I think 4 calls to US Embassy they are nice but keep telling me to wait just)  I emailed them AbuDhabiIV@state.gov simply asking for my eligibility letter (packet) and gave my info. I did forward same email every maybe 5 days 🤔 and yesterday after 4 hrs from my email they replied with packet 3. 

5 hours ago, Gn&Ln said:

my case shows “ready” 7 May

i started calling them from 10 May (made I think 4 calls to US Embassy they are nice but keep telling me to wait just)  I emailed them AbuDhabiIV@state.gov simply asking for my eligibility letter (packet) and gave my info. I did forward same email every maybe 5 days 🤔 and yesterday after 4 hrs from my email they replied with packet 3. 

Oh I see. I sent an inquiry to that email before once but I got an automated reply 😔. How many times did you try on that email? On previous attempts did you receive an automated reply also? Can you share to us the body of your email as well as the subject of your email? I’m so sorry got a lot of questions

event.png

Immigration Journey 🇵🇭  to 🇺🇸  :

i -129f completion : July 28, 2018

i - 485 completion: June 28, 2019

i - 751 completion: ---pending----

N-400 completion: ---pending----

27 minutes ago, Xie_xong said:

Oh I see. I sent an inquiry to that email before once but I got an automated reply 😔. How many times did you try on that email? On previous attempts did you receive an automated reply also? Can you share to us the body of your email as well as the subject of your email? I’m so sorry got a lot of questions

yes i always got this automated reply too. i sent same email maybe 5 times since 10 May. I did call them too 3 times I think.

For the email,

subject is my case no., 

“ I am kindly requesting for my eligibility letter (packet) for my K1 visa as below details:

Applicant Name:

Passport No.:

Case No.:

Thank you so much.

Sincerely,

Thats all written on my email.

Hope it will help and ull get ur packet 3 soon.

10 minutes ago, Gn&Ln said:

yes i always got this automated reply too. i sent same email maybe 5 times since 10 May. I did call them too 3 times I think.

For the email,

subject is my case no., 

“ I am kindly requesting for my eligibility letter (packet) for my K1 visa as below details:

Applicant Name:

Passport No.:

Case No.:

Thank you so much.

Sincerely,

Thats all written on my email.

Hope it will help and ull get ur packet 3 soon.

Oh thank you. One last question regarding the packet3, around what time (UAE time) you usually send the email?

event.png

32 minutes ago, Xie_xong said:

Oh thank you. One last question regarding the packet3, around what time (UAE time) you usually send the email?

usually 8am ☺️

• 3 weeks later...

I learned my lesson the hard way. Did go to the interview today without the packet3. However, the first consul didn’t allow me to proceed with the fingerprinting and the actual interview. Even if the packet3 is a generic letter, they have the access to check it on the system if a packet3 has been sent. She did confirm that my file is already at the embassy but I just need to have the packet3 to proceed. Been waiting for the packet3 for 2 months already and I really don’t know how long will I need to wait. 

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
10 hours ago, Xie_xong said:

I learned my lesson the hard way. Did go to the interview today without the packet3. However, the first consul didn’t allow me to proceed with the fingerprinting and the actual interview. Even if the packet3 is a generic letter, they have the access to check it on the system if a packet3 has been sent. She did confirm that my file is already at the embassy but I just need to have the packet3 to proceed. Been waiting for the packet3 for 2 months already and I really don’t know how long will I need to wait. 

I am soooo very sorry to hear this for you all. Did they tell you why your packet 3 hasn’t been emailed to you already? Or give you timeframe as to when you will receive it? It’s crazy it’s been 2 months. Even with Ramadan others have received and interviewed wonder why the delay. Wishing you all the best♥️🙏🏽

5 hours ago, VickeySis said:

I am soooo very sorry to hear this for you all. Did they tell you why your packet 3 hasn’t been emailed to you already? Or give you timeframe as to when you will receive it? It’s crazy it’s been 2 months. Even with Ramadan others have received and interviewed wonder why the delay. Wishing you all the best♥️🙏🏽

All I remember her reply when I asked her “Why the releasing of the packet3 isn’t in order” was “don’t believe those people that they did receive the packet3 before you. Everything should be in order” 

It is sad because the file was already there as she did confirm that they received it. In the past, people were not allowed to proceed with the interview because their files were not at the embassy. 

event.png

11 hours ago, Marbz said:

Hello... can you share your experience if it is okay? 😊

I did ☺️ u can browse previous pages 😉 

have any questions u can let me know.. will be glad to help! now in US with my love ♥️

2 hours ago, Marbz said:

Thank you so much for sharing. It helped a lot. How long till you get your passport after approval if you don't mind? 😊

my interview was thursday, monday 11am i collected it from empost ☺️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.