3,014 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
13 hours ago, Veronika691 said:

Hi, Rookieden, hope those are good news! Did you go for info pass, make requests, or something else?

Yes finally by god grace I getting my green card soon in mail , I don’t make any info pass or anything but I do call 800 number day before notice , excataly after 30th of my interview. 

Be patience u will get your gc soon , 

3 hours ago, Rookieden said:

Yes finally by god grace I getting my green card soon in mail , I don’t make any info pass or anything but I do call 800 number day before notice , excataly after 30th of my interview. 

Be patience u will get your gc soon , 

My congrats! So, you did not bring them new medical as they asked? I'm asking cause I'm in the same shoes, they also asked me for medical on interview, which I sent them in October, but in interview they did not find them and gave me review letter. Congrats again! 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Veronika691 said:

My congrats! So, you did not bring them new medical as they asked? I'm asking cause I'm in the same shoes, they also asked me for medical on interview, which I sent them in October, but in interview they did not find them and gave me review letter. Congrats again! 

They didn’t send me rfe for medical but my lawyer send them by mail without rfe ( I don’t know is good option or no ) 

Timeline
46 minutes ago, natia_n said:

Congratulations! when was your VAWA approved?

Apply vawa 26th sep 2016

Approved December 1st 2017 no rfe

April 10th 2018 interview ( case held for review)

may 11th  green card approved.

Hi all ..

iam a new vawa filer february 2018

my fingerprints app march 2018 

but iam really disappointed !! Before i file i was a silent reader and the time fame was 9 momths up to 15 months :( ... 

now you are saying it’s 15 months up to 19 months :( i feel bad .. i feel like it’s forever  

on top of that iam still undertreatment because of the abusive relationship i had .. 

any advice ?! Any hope ? Any support ? 

Thanks !

Hi, friends,

I had interview this April and got a letter - case under review.

After almost month waiting for approval or at least rfe, did not get nothing and  called 1800 phone number.

They have not even heard about my interview, could not provide me any information,

the only info they have from 2016! Like in the woods!

I guess, what kind of people work there and what they are doing?

Filed: Country:
Timeline

I just got an update re my EAD renewal, 2 weeks ago, I got an update that they will use my

old biometrics.. now, I got an update that they transferred my case to my local

office? Do they really transfer EAD processing to local office?? 

Thank you 

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline

Morning guys, 

My EAD expires in December 2018, how soon can I file for a new one, under what category (I have done my GC interview and awaiting approval), what documents must i provide when filing. Thanks y'all for ur assistance.

8 hours ago, Fishy89 said:

Hi all ..

iam a new vawa filer february 2018

my fingerprints app march 2018 

but iam really disappointed !! Before i file i was a silent reader and the time fame was 9 momths up to 15 months :( ... 

now you are saying it’s 15 months up to 19 months :( i feel bad .. i feel like it’s forever  

on top of that iam still undertreatment because of the abusive relationship i had .. 

any advice ?! Any hope ? Any support ? 

Thanks !

Time goes fast and as long you can work you will be fine. Do not stress yourself out because of the time you have to wait. At least you are alive others do not have that chance. 

50 minutes ago, bold said:

Morning guys, 

My EAD expires in December 2018, how soon can I file for a new one, under what category (I have done my GC interview and awaiting approval), what documents must i provide when filing. Thanks y'all for ur assistance.

If I were you I wouldn’t be worrying about applying for a renewal. If you had Your Green Card Interview you should heard from them anytime soon. You don’t need a work permit with your green card. But answering your question you can apply for your EAD 180 days before your original expires. You can go to the uscis website they have all the documents you need and instructions. 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Goyo said:

If I were you I wouldn’t be worrying about applying for a renewal. If you had Your Green Card Interview you should heard from them anytime soon. You don’t need a work permit with your green card. But answering your question you can apply for your EAD 180 days before your original expires. You can go to the uscis website they have all the documents you need and instructions. 

Thanks Goyo, I am only trying to be on the safe side cos with USCIS u never can tell. I know people who had interviews after me and have gotten their GC and i know some who had their interviews about a year plus and still haven't had their GC

1 hour ago, bold said:

Morning guys, 

Hi, I would suggest you to apply in July, not late, cause now it takes 5-6 months, and processing time becomes longer and longer (for no reason by the way, cause it's the same number of applicants!) imm officers only take advantage on the situation and work slower and slower

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Veronika691 said:

Hi, I would suggest you to apply in July, not late, cause now it takes 5-6 months, and processing time becomes longer and longer (for no reason by the way, cause it's the same number of applicants!) imm officers only take advantage on the situation and work slower and slower

Cheers

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.