4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!! I need your help in my case. I just had interviewed last April 10, 2007 and after I interviewed they gave piece of paper and that was 221(g) temporary refusal. I haven't missed any of the documents that they requested from me to submit. But in the paper they check on the blank and it said that . Wait until you hear from us. pls. bring the documents that had been check above, but I haven't receive any check to bring any documents for me to go back for another interview. And when we called the embassy to ask what was our problem and they just said that they were processing it and verifying about my documents. Does anybody experience like this before? How long it will take to them to verify it? Does it mean that I will not receive my visa? Are they going to deny me? I am very frustrated now coz we planned that I will be leaving in May 4 but reschedule it now coz we dont have enough time to wait. Pls. give me advise on what to do for this kind of problem.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Hello everyone!! I need your help in my case. I just had interviewed last April 10, 2007 and after I interviewed they gave piece of paper and that was 221(g) temporary refusal. I haven't missed any of the documents that they requested from me to submit. But in the paper they check on the blank and it said that . Wait until you hear from us. pls. bring the documents that had been check above, but I haven't receive any check to bring any documents for me to go back for another interview. And when we called the embassy to ask what was our problem and they just said that they were processing it and verifying about my documents. Does anybody experience like this before? How long it will take to them to verify it? Does it mean that I will not receive my visa? Are they going to deny me? I am very frustrated now coz we planned that I will be leaving in May 4 but reschedule it now coz we dont have enough time to wait. Pls. give me advise on what to do for this kind of problem.

It sounds as if you're in Administrative Processing(AP/AR). If you haven't seen it yet, this link may be of some help to you: http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwhni27.html . AP takes, well, as long as it takes, and it's not an uncommon thing. You may want to post in the Asia: East and Pacific forum http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showforum=90 to see how long AP has taken for others in the Philippines.

All you can really do is be patient and wait, I'm afraid. I hope you're out of AP very soon and that it won't be long until you're on your way to the States. :)

***I-130***

2006-10-11 I-130 NOA1

2007-02-05 approved

***I-129F***

2006-10-23 I-129F NOA1

2007-02-05 approved

2007-04-30 Interview--Visa Approved!

2007-05-07 Gary arrives in US

208 days from filing to interview

****EAD****

2007-05-15 Sent to Chicago

2007-05-22 NOA1

2007-06-12 Biometrics

2007-09-07 approved! (115 loooooong days)

2007-09-17 card received in mail

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

you are maybe in AR,i have a friend also who have done her interview last april 17 the same thing as you given a white whole papers that says "wait until you hear from us" but nothing above was check to identify that you have to submit some other ducoments,my friend is so fraustrating after the interview,but you both my friend have nothing to do is to be patient to wait until they will release your visa?so what about this time?do you have your visa already...pls keep update of your case in here and let your fiance call as open as he was so they will get tired answering the call ,and then they will release your visa..okay god bless you ...

cherry

K1 -visa:Timeline

6/26/08:resent the 1-129f package to VSC

8/21/08:received NOA1 in the mail,yeyeyeh i was relief after the long period of waiting

1/28/09:NOA2 received ...in 161 days from NOA1

2/10/09:received appointment letter from USEM

3/11 - 12 : MEDICAL -- passed

3/30/09: INTERVIEW -- APPROVED

4/02/09:VISA deliver at home at 2:45 pm

5/28/09:SSN arrived after less than 1 week from filling.

6/01/09:Wedding day.[/color]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

AOS :Journey

07/08/09:sent the 1-485 forms for adjustment of status package to chicago (USPS)..Day 1

07/10/09:arrived USCIS,chicago...(when i checked the USPS post office)...Day 3

07/12/09:check cashed...Day 5

07/15/09:noa1 date for (AOS,AED,AP)i thanks god for everything...(date arrived,07/20/09)...Day 10

08/12/09:calling USCIS to check the bio apt...Day 35

08/25/09:bio notice date issued...Day 48

08/29/09:bio notice received.(thank u so much mama mary...)...Day 52

09/04/09:AP arrived in the mail (date issued 08/27/09)

09/09/09:biometrics done...

09/17/09:EAD = card arrived today...so happy...

10/03/09:interview notice received

11/05/09:AOS -- interview approved (thank u mama mary)...

11/16/09: GREEN CARD arrived today...

.........o0o...............

Maybe there was a name match issue with the NBI or the embassy requested a CENOMAR. Did they keep your passport and have you pay the delivery fee to DELBROS? There is no way of telling how long you would be on AR so it just boils down to a waiting game. Good luck :thumbs:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.