Tkim

Waiting for NVC case number

41 posts in this topic

Base on other members‘ posts, I guess NVC create the case number for those case they received on Feb 6th and 7th rightnow. Hang in there guys. It will be our turns soon. 

NSC

NOA1: 03 JUL 2017

NOA2: 31 JAN 2018

NVC RECEIVED: FEB 15 2018

CASE #: MAR 21 2018

DS261: MAR 24 2018

AOS PAY: MAR 27 2018, "PAID" MAR 29 2018

IV PAY: MAR 29 2018

SD: APR 05 2018

CC: APR 17 2018

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
6 hours ago, Tkim said:

Base on other members‘ posts, I guess NVC create the case number for those case they received on Feb 6th and 7th rightnow. Hang in there guys. It will be our turns soon. 

They will create a case 2-3 weeks after they receive it from USCIS.

9 hours ago, ChristianZane said:

They will create a case 2-3 weeks after they receive it from USCIS.

Hopefully. Some people have their case at NVC for 5,6 weeks and still did not get their case number yet. 

NSC

3 minutes ago, ChristianZane said:

What documents does NVC require the beneficiary to mail to them?

They require the IV and AOS documents to be mail to them (those documents should be in the same envelope.) please read the instructions on NVC.state.gov follow the six steps, you will see all the answers.

NSC

Filed: IR-5 Country: Russia
Timeline
6 hours ago, ChristianZane said:

What documents does NVC require the beneficiary to mail to them?

As for any other country, described under Step 4 (financial) and Step 5 (supporting) at travel.state.gov.

However, these documents shall be submitted using Method 4: Mail processing - no other option available.

More details here: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/collect-and-submit-forms-and-documents-to-the-nvc.html

Timeline
15 hours ago, SoCal2017 said:

As for any other country, described under Step 4 (financial) and Step 5 (supporting) at travel.state.gov.

However, these documents shall be submitted using Method 4: Mail processing - no other option available.

More details here: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/collect-and-submit-forms-and-documents-to-the-nvc.html

We are all talking about separate things here, I know documents need to be mailed to NVC, however in most cases the beneficiary has nothing to mail to NVC if the petitioner is supporting the beneficiary, as the beneficiary has to bring original documents to the interview.

4 minutes ago, ChristianZane said:

We are all talking about separate things here, I know documents need to be mailed to NVC, however in most cases the beneficiary has nothing to mail to NVC if the petitioner is supporting the beneficiary, as the beneficiary has to bring original documents to the interview.

Nvc does not care who send the documents. However, whoever sent them, have to include all the required documents. And the IV documents are about beneficiary. Even though petitioner mails documents to NVC, petitioner still have to get those from beneficiary.

i don’t think you want to know about the information for helping your application process. If you are here just for argument, I think we should stop here. People here just try to help those who really care and want to know. Thank you.

NSC

Timeline
17 hours ago, Tkim said:

Nvc does not care who send the documents. However, whoever sent them, have to include all the required documents. And the IV documents are about beneficiary. Even though petitioner mails documents to NVC, petitioner still have to get those from beneficiary.

i don’t think you want to know about the information for helping your application process. If you are here just for argument, I think we should stop here. People here just try to help those who really care and want to know. Thank you.

Hon, I've already completed the entire IR5/I-130 process, my point is the beneficiary doesn't have to "mail" documents to the NVC, they can e-mail photocopies to the petitioner in the United States and they can send in printed copies to New Hampshire, it's a fallacy to suggest the beneficiary has to go a post office somewhere in Nepal or wherever and mail something to the NVC.  Cheers.

2 hours ago, ChristianZane said:

Hon, I've already completed the entire IR5/I-130 process, my point is the beneficiary doesn't have to "mail" documents to the NVC, they can e-mail photocopies to the petitioner in the United States and they can send in printed copies to New Hampshire, it's a fallacy to suggest the beneficiary has to go a post office somewhere in Nepal or wherever and mail something to the NVC.  Cheers.

That’s what I figured from your timeline. And if you know that information already, please share it with people here instead of keep asking the SAME question to everybody. CHEERS

NSC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.