Lucy123123

NVC To embassy - london

46 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Lfx said:

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/iv

Create an account on here, pick the option about getting a letter regarding K1 to book an interview and then it'll just ask you some basic questions. Then you pay the fee, arrange courier service for your visa and you can have a look at the dates available for interview and pick one :) 

(as far as I remember) but the process was fairly simple and it directs you all the way through x

Amazing thank you:) created my account ready for next week. Have you seen the AOS form yet?? Just a small 18 page booklet 😧😧

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Lucy123123 said:

Amazing thank you:) created my account ready for next week. Have you seen the AOS form yet?? Just a small 18 page booklet 😧😧

!!! I need to have a research on this 👀 I haven’t looked too far in to it atm... eeeek..

When do you you think you’ll want your interview? Like date wise? Xx  

waiting patiently to be with my love.. :wub:

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Lfx said:

!!! I need to have a research on this 👀 I haven’t looked too far in to it atm... eeeek..

I printed it off today to go through it, lots of evidence again 🤔

I'm hoping first week in April or 2nd week, I've planned to move there the first week in may (No flights booked) but wedding is planned for the 16th June. 

When are you going?

Edited by Lucy123123

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Lfx said:

Also do we have yo do anything with the brown envelope from the embassy?? The letter and petition 

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Lucy123123 said:

I printed it off today to go through it, lots of evidence again 🤔

I'm hoping first week in April or 2nd week, I've planned to move there the first week in may (No flights booked) but wedding is planned for the 16th June. 

When are you going?

Aaahhh exciting!! I'm thinking of going in mid May and hopefully get married around the same time as you- I'm just kinda going with the flow of things atm and seeing how everything plans out on its own accord. :) 

I haven't done anything with my brown envelope.. I don't think we have to do anything with it, or at least it seemed that way from reading it :O. I have a big ring binder with all of my visa stuffs in, so I'll probably keep it in there in case I need it for in the future though! 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Lfx said:

Aaahhh exciting!! I'm thinking of going in mid May and hopefully get married around the same time as you- I'm just kinda going with the flow of things atm and seeing how everything plans out on its own accord. :) 

I haven't done anything with my brown envelope.. I don't think we have to do anything with it, or at least it seemed that way from reading it :O. I have a big ring binder with all of my visa stuffs in, so I'll probably keep it in there in case I need it for in the future though! 

Ahhh it's so exciting isn't it 😁 I gave my leaving date at work for the 28th April. 

I know the folder just gets bigger and bigger doesn't it lol.

What's the longest you've stayed out There? 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Lucy123123 said:

Ahhh it's so exciting isn't it 😁 I gave my leaving date at work for the 28th April. 

I know the folder just gets bigger and bigger doesn't it lol.

What's the longest you've stayed out There? 

2 and half months in California, I visited there another 3 times at about 3 weeks each time. I haven't been to Nebraska yet because my fiance has only recently been stationed there but he's been here about 6 times to England. How about you??:) &  I haven't given them a date yet, I'm going to wait until after my interview :) 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Lfx said:

2 and half months in California, I visited there another 3 times at about 3 weeks each time. I haven't been to Nebraska yet because my fiance has only recently been stationed there but he's been here about 6 times to England. How about you??:) &  I haven't given them a date yet, I'm going to wait until after my interview :) 

Longest I've been is 8 weeks that was last November to Jan, we call it our trial run 😂 I've been there 6 times in total and he has been here once. We only officially got together in Feb last year and in that year I went 3 times total of 13 weeks. 

Timeline

Longest I've been is 8 weeks that was last November to Jan, we call it our trial run 😂 I've been there 6 times in total and he has been here once. We only officially got together in Feb last year and in that year I went 3 times total of 13 weeks. 

wow! you got to spend Christmas there!:) I haven't had the opportunity to spend Christmas in the U.S yet:) I've mainly been in the summer. I started visiting in March 2016. Does he like it here? my partner would rather live here but he's in the military so he doesn't have that option ahaha:).. i was surprised just how many differences we have in our countries but love it all the same :) 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Lfx said:

wow! you got to spend Christmas there!:) I haven't had the opportunity to spend Christmas in the U.S yet:) I've mainly been in the summer. I started visiting in March 2016. Does he like it here? my partner would rather live here but he's in the military so he doesn't have that option ahaha:).. i was surprised just how many differences we have in our countries but love it all the same :) 

Yeah it was fun and we get snow, but then some days it was freezing. I was there for thanksgiving aswell. 

He does but I don't think he could live here lol. Oh gosh it's so different and I go to North Carolina it's what I call proper America, I think there is only one other brit that lives there lol 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 15/02/2018 at 10:19 PM, Lfx said:

I hope so too for you :)

& yea I have. My medical is on 13th March at 11:30 and my interview is on 29th March at 11:30 as well. Have you booked any of yours yet? x 

My interview is April 3rd 😁

Timeline
2 hours ago, Lucy123123 said:

My interview is April 3rd 😁

I’m so excited for you :) I’ll let you know how mine goes! When is your medical? Xx

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Lfx said:

I’m so excited for you :) I’ll let you know how mine goes! When is your medical? Xx

I am more nervous than excited lol, I'm excited for everyone else though. It's the 16th March. 

Timeline

I am more nervous than excited lol, I'm excited for everyone else though. It's the 16th March. 

That’s exactly how I feel as well.

I think I am more nervous for my medical than I am for the interview xx 

• 8 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Hey,

Does anyone know if the interview can be arranged as soon as we receive a case number from NVC? I know some embassy's still allow this?

Thank you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.