cordqueen31

interview is approaching..needed some help

3 posts in this topic

Hello guys...

I recently received letter of appointment for my mother interview and its going to be next month on March. Now, I was wondering if I have to fill up another AOS and DS-260 form and send it to her for her interview along with her original documents. I already sent all those documents to NVC and I know all those is in the pocket waiting for her in her Interview. And also secondly about her medical at st.Lukes DO I need to call for appointment for her medical? if so..does anybody know how to dial there number from USA because I tried the number provided online and I can't get through...( I used viber to call them)

Thank you for your help guys..appreciated it!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Greetings!

AA. INSTRUCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS RELATED TO HER MEDICAL ARE LISTED ON THIS WEBSITE http://www.slec.ph/

BB. THINGS THAT I MADE SURE THAT MY MOTHER TAKES WITH HER DURING HER INTERVIEW ARE THE FOLLOWING:

1.VISA INTERVIEW LETTER FROM NVC OR APPOINTMENT LETTER INTERVIEW.

2.CONFIRMATION PAGE OF DS-260 FORM.

3.ORIGINAL NBI CLEARANCE WITH DATE THAT IS NEAR TO HER INTERVIEW.

4.BIRTH CERTIFICATE (HERS)

5.BIRTH CERTIFICATE (MINE)

6. MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE (MINE)

7. MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE (HERS)

8.SIGNED AND DATED I-864 ALONG WITH W2’S, TAX RETURN

9.2X2 PHOTOS (I ALWAYS HAVE EXTRA JUST IN CASE)

10.ADDITIONAL ID / PASSPORT

11.PHOTOS OF MY FAMILY WITH MY MOTHER.

NOTE: I ALSO ASKED HER TO ALWAYS HAVE EXTRA COPIES OF BIOGRAPHIC FRONT AND BACK PAGE OF HER PASSPORT AND EXTRA 2X2 PHOTOS JUST IN CASE. AND HAVING THOSE ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS SUCH AS BIRTH CERTIFICATES SERVES AS PROOF OF OUR RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MY MOTHER AND MYSELF.

I KNOW THAT I LISTED MORE BUT I WOULD RATHER HAVE IT READY AND HANDY JUST IN CASE. I JUST WANT TO AVOID THE HASSLE AND DELAYS FOR SOMETHING THAT CAN BE PREPARED AHEAD OF TIME. PLUS, THE EXTRA COPIES MAY IS HELPFUL FOR HER FUTURE APPLICATIONS. AGAIN, I ALWAYS ATTACK ANY INTERVIEW LIKE A LAWYER.KIDDING ASIDE.

NOTE:

DO NOT FORGET ABOUT PDOS REGISTRATION FROM CFO OFFICE!  BEFORE FLYING. IF YOUR MOM IS 60 YEARS OLD OR ABOVE, SHE IS EXEMPTED FOR THE PDOS SEMINAR BUT MUST REGISTER. HERE IS THE WEBSITE THAT HAS ALL THE INFORMATION NEEDED http://www.cfo.gov.ph/rnr-pdos.html

IF I MISSED SOMETHING PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY.

GOODLUCK,

NELMA (VJ MEMBER SINCE 2004, I WELCOME ANY CORRECTIONS/SUGGESTIONS AND UPDATES).

Edited by nelmagriffin

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.