SSKK

I-751 February file Application/Evidence list

9 posts in this topic

Hello, 

I'm filing I-751 in February 2018.  I see a lot of people have posted about the evidence for I-751 in the past. I have checked and read many many of them. Now I need to get the opinions from you regarding to my evidence list. Please give me a a few thoughts about my list when you have a chance. 

• Our driver's licenses (Showing our current address)
  • Green card (Both side)
  • Both federal/state tax return with W2 forms and Tax transcript for 2015 and 2016
  • Our joint car lease agreement
  • Our joint apartment lease agreement (2016 &2017)
  • Joint credit and debit cards and the transaction history since 2016 to current
  • Utility bill statement showing our current address ( We do not have joint utility accounts. See below)
  • Car Registration cards showing both of our names
  • Sam's Club(Whole sale market in CA) joint cards and account information
  • Our joint health/dental/car insurance cards
  • Our joint life time benefit information showing my wife(U.S. Citizen) is the beneficiary
  • Phone call history since 2016 to current
  • Christmas Card from 2017
  • Pictures since our marriage to current
  • Affidavit Letters from our mutual friends/family (2 from my side, 2 from U.S. citizen side, and her parents)

We do not have a joint utility account (My name on cable, but my wife has electricity) but it's showing our current address. In the past posts, they said that it will not be too much problem as long as it's showing the same address, but I want to hear your opinions. 

I see many people did not file Marriage certification, passport, Social security card and many other documents that we have submitted before . So I will probably not send these this time. But, again, please feel free to give me the feedback. 

Also, many of our evidence has my wife's maiden name. I will explain on both cover letter and a letter of explanation for the evidence. Would that be good enough? 

Thank you for your help!

48 minutes ago, SSKK said:

Hello, 

I'm filing I-751 in February 2018.  I see a lot of people have posted about the evidence for I-751 in the past. I have checked and read many many of them. Now I need to get the opinions from you regarding to my evidence list. Please give me a a few thoughts about my list when you have a chance. 

• Our driver's licenses (Showing our current address)
  • Green card (Both side)
  • Both federal/state tax return with W2 forms and Tax transcript for 2015 and 2016 (Transcripts should be enough if you filed married jointly. Make sure to put them before the returns/W2. They should be the first word in the line, not last)
  • Our joint car lease agreement
  • Our joint apartment lease agreement (2016 &2017)
  • Joint credit and debit cards and the transaction history since 2016 to current
  • Utility bill statement showing our current address ( We do not have joint utility accounts. See below)
  • Car Registration cards showing both of our names
  • Sam's Club(Whole sale market in CA) joint cards and account information
  • Our joint health/dental/car insurance cards
  • Our joint life time benefit information showing my wife(U.S. Citizen) is the beneficiary
  • Phone call history since 2016 to current
  • Christmas Card from 2017
  • Pictures since our marriage to current
  • Affidavit Letters from our mutual friends/family (2 from my side, 2 from U.S. citizen side, and her parents)

We do not have a joint utility account (My name on cable, but my wife has electricity) but it's showing our current address. In the past posts, they said that it will not be too much problem as long as it's showing the same address, but I want to hear your opinions. 

I see many people did not file Marriage certification, passport, Social security card and many other documents that we have submitted before . So I will probably not send these this time. But, again, please feel free to give me the feedback. 

Also, many of our evidence has my wife's maiden name. I will explain on both cover letter and a letter of explanation for the evidence. Would that be good enough? 

Thank you for your help!

How come No joint bank accounts? (I assume the debit card is from joint bank account. But put bank account statements from as far back as possible to now)

Edited by falmaind

9 hours ago, falmaind said:

How come No joint bank accounts? (I assume the debit card is from joint bank account. But put bank account statements from as far back as possible to now)

You are right. Our debit cards are from our joint bank account, so yes we do have our joint account. And yes, I have included our bank account transaction history since the month I got a permanent resident card. 

Thank you for the feedback!

Hey SSKK - try to wait for the 2017 Tax forms before you submit.  I think it's an extra piece of financial evidence that could help your case! 

K1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center
Transferred? No
☑I-129F Sent : 03-10-15
☑NOA1 : 03-20-15
☑NOA2 : 04-07-15
☑Received NOA2 hardcopy: 04-11-15
NVC received: 04-24-15
NVC Assigns Case #: 04-27-15
☑Case sent to embassy: 05-04-15
☑Embassy Packet 3 sent: 05-19-15
☑Medical: 07-03-15 and 09-07-15 (did two medicals to ensure fiance had enough time to get to U.S.)
☑Interview: 07-30-15
☑Visa Issued: 09-22-15!!!! [:thumbs:]

K1 OVERALL: NO RFE and NO LAWYER!
--------------------------------------------------------

POE TO GREEN CARD

Fiance arrived in USA (POE @ Boston Logan)!!!: 01-31-2016 :D
Court Marriage: 02-04-16
Sent AOS, EAD, AP Packet: 02-25-16 :dance:

Packet Delivered via USPS Priority & Certified: 02-27-16

Check cashed by USCIS: 03-03-16

NOA1's by text (x3): 03-03-16

NOA1 Hardcopies via Mail (x3): 03-07-16

Biometric Appt. Letter Received: 03-18-16 (scheduled for 03/31/16, Raleigh, NC)

Biometrics Appointment: 03-31-16; Raleigh, NC

☑"My Interview is Scheduled" Status Change: 04-12-16

Received hardcopy of Interview Notice: 04-16-16

EAD/AP Approval by Email: 04-26-16

I797 Approval Notice for EAD and AP: 04-30-16

Green Card Interview: 05-18-16; (APPROVED ON THE SPOT!) :D

I797 Approval Notice for Green Card: 05-23-16

Conditional Green Card Received!: 05-26-16 :dancing:

GC OVERALL: NO RFE and NO LAWYER!

ROC OVERALL: NO RFE and NO LAWYER!

"120 days out" letter: 01-24-18 ☑ Submitted ROC: 03-10-18 ☑ Package delivered: 03-14-18 ☑ Waived Biometrics: 05-08-18 ☑ Interview Date Set for 05/23/19: 05-07-19 (automatic approval!) Card Received:

N400 OVERALL: NO RFE and NO LAWYER!

Filing Date: 03/16/2019 NOA1: 03/16/2019 Biometrics Walk-In: 03/28/19 (originally scheduled for 04/08/19) ☑ Interview Date Set for 05/23/19: 04/18/19 (automatic approval!) Oath Ceremony: 07/17/19

18 minutes ago, francais_usa said:

Hey SSKK - try to wait for the 2017 Tax forms before you submit.  I think it's an extra piece of financial evidence that could help your case! 

Hi, thank you for the respond. 

I was thinking the same, but I'd like to submit as soon as I can unless Tax file from 2017 is needed. My "90 day" window will start beginning of February. Do you think USCIS would ask me to send the tax 2017 as well? I'm still waiting on the form from my insurance. ; ;

3 minutes ago, SSKK said:

Hi, thank you for the respond. 

I was thinking the same, but I'd like to submit as soon as I can unless Tax file from 2017 is needed. My "90 day" window will start beginning of February. Do you think USCIS would ask me to send the tax 2017 as well? I'm still waiting on the form from my insurance. ; ;

I believe that it's better to submit later with all the evidence than delay processing with an RFE. I'll definitely be waiting for my transcript to come in, and I'm a Feb filer as well.

K1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center
Transferred? No
☑I-129F Sent : 03-10-15
☑NOA1 : 03-20-15
☑NOA2 : 04-07-15
☑Received NOA2 hardcopy: 04-11-15
NVC received: 04-24-15
NVC Assigns Case #: 04-27-15
☑Case sent to embassy: 05-04-15
☑Embassy Packet 3 sent: 05-19-15
☑Medical: 07-03-15 and 09-07-15 (did two medicals to ensure fiance had enough time to get to U.S.)
☑Interview: 07-30-15
☑Visa Issued: 09-22-15!!!! [:thumbs:]

K1 OVERALL: NO RFE and NO LAWYER!

POE TO GREEN CARD

Fiance arrived in USA (POE @ Boston Logan)!!!: 01-31-2016 :D
Court Marriage: 02-04-16
Sent AOS, EAD, AP Packet: 02-25-16 :dance:

Packet Delivered via USPS Priority & Certified: 02-27-16

Check cashed by USCIS: 03-03-16

NOA1's by text (x3): 03-03-16

NOA1 Hardcopies via Mail (x3): 03-07-16

Biometric Appt. Letter Received: 03-18-16 (scheduled for 03/31/16, Raleigh, NC)

Biometrics Appointment: 03-31-16; Raleigh, NC

☑"My Interview is Scheduled" Status Change: 04-12-16

Received hardcopy of Interview Notice: 04-16-16

EAD/AP Approval by Email: 04-26-16

I797 Approval Notice for EAD and AP: 04-30-16

Green Card Interview: 05-18-16; (APPROVED ON THE SPOT!) :D

I797 Approval Notice for Green Card: 05-23-16

Conditional Green Card Received!: 05-26-16 :dancing:

GC OVERALL: NO RFE and NO LAWYER!

ROC OVERALL: NO RFE and NO LAWYER!

"120 days out" letter: 01-24-18 ☑ Submitted ROC: 03-10-18 ☑ Package delivered: 03-14-18 ☑ Waived Biometrics: 05-08-18 ☑ Interview Date Set for 05/23/19: 05-07-19 (automatic approval!) Card Received:

N400 OVERALL: NO RFE and NO LAWYER!

Filing Date: 03/16/2019 NOA1: 03/16/2019 Biometrics Walk-In: 03/28/19 (originally scheduled for 04/08/19) ☑ Interview Date Set for 05/23/19: 04/18/19 (automatic approval!) Oath Ceremony: 07/17/19

4 minutes ago, francais_usa said:

I believe that it's better to submit later with all the evidence than delay processing with an RFE. I'll definitely be waiting for my transcript to come in, and I'm a Feb filer as well.

I think you are right. Hope I can collect all the necessary forms for Tax 2017 and get the transcript ASAP. :)

Thank you for your opinion. 

On 1/28/2018 at 9:21 AM, SSKK said:

I think you are right. Hope I can collect all the necessary forms for Tax 2017 and get the transcript ASAP. :)

Thank you for your opinion. 

Given the current timelines I may still file. I do'nt know how soon IRS may get you your transcript. You could try filing your taxes early. And then submit your return with W2 and any other tax documents if IRS doesn't generate a transcript within a week. They may be happy with that 

Thank you for the responds. 

I have some other concerns about my evidences. USCIS demands us to send them the evidence that covers entire time frame between the marriage to current. I don't have much evidence that covers entirely, but partial, for instance, beginning of 2017 to current except my joint bank account/statement( this covers entire time frame)

I will attach the letters of explanation for each evidences why they don't cover entirely. Did anyone have the same issues before? Or what would you do? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.