dime

1601 waiver inadmissible of grounds

148 posts in this topic

On 3/25/2018 at 12:33 AM, dime said:

Ok thanks

Hey Franco, I email the embassy yesterday & this was the reply. This case is currently under administrative review we are not able to predict how long that process will take to complete. The reviewing officer is doing everything possible to ensure an accurate & timely review we will contact you should we need any additional information. But I think after my waiver got approved what more review they will doing? 

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 12:00 PM, dime said:

Hey Franco, I email the embassy yesterday & this was the reply. This case is currently under administrative review we are not able to predict how long that process will take to complete. The reviewing officer is doing everything possible to ensure an accurate & timely review we will contact you should we need any additional information. But I think after my waiver got approved what more review they will doing? 

Not sure what they are reviewing but sometimes depending on your inadmissibility some people may need more than one waiver.

5 hours ago, Franco007 said:

Not sure what they are reviewing but sometimes depending on your inadmissibility some people may need more than one waiver.

I can't need no more waiver cause I got a legal visa & over stayed on it & voluntary came bk. They would told what u need one time on the first ibnterview am no criminal r ave any rap sheet wit the law. I think what it meant they looking available date to set my interview.

12 hours ago, dime said:

I can't need no more waiver cause I got a legal visa & over stayed on it & voluntary came bk. They would told what u need one time on the first ibnterview am no criminal r ave any rap sheet wit the law. I think what it meant they looking available date to set my interview.

cool

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline

My Fiance applied for waivers I-601 and I-212 on December 27, 2016...we have not received any updates as of today....does any body know what dates are they reviewing now??

1 hour ago, Lucy Marrero said:

My Fiance applied for waivers I-601 and I-212 on December 27, 2016...we have not received any updates as of today....does any body know what dates are they reviewing now??

Hi Lucy, I know the chart for I601 waiver gone bk to October & i am not sure where they are on the 212. I was December 9,2016 for my waiver I did get a letter on February 14,2018 & got approved March 13. I am only waiting for my interview & medical date. 

2 hours ago, Lucy Marrero said:

Hello Lucy, 

They are currently working on December cases. There was a lot of 601 waiver was filed in December 2016.  I am sure you will receive the good news within 15 days. God bless 

DE87E797-2FA0-4DE3-9AE1-4D11554EAAE5.png

1 hour ago, Lucy Marrero said:

Thank you for the update, wow I still have to wait God knows until when if the list went back to October...

Hi Lucy, u can check the USCIS chart for your self too as of the 15 of last month the processing time & chart has changed up ok. That's what I said about 3 days now they go bk to October. Jus wait on the 15 of this month when it updated again u soon get call pretty sure this month. I was in December I got approved already from last month good luck.

Timeline

I really wish they approve this month, I check every day but it was frustrating looking at that table when it went back to October. Im very happy for all of you that were approved already. Congrats!

20 hours ago, Lucy Marrero said:

My waiver experience  so far...........

Submitted I-601 on December 29, 2016 ........

Had multiple last updates which meant nothing really as they were always behind on the updates, you just have to learn how to project future dates.....

I-601 waiver approved March 23, 2018....

U.S Consulate instruction email received April 3, 2018..... (said to resubmit DS-260, Medical and Police report... No need for appointment, just do a walk in with copy of email from consulate after getting police report and done with medicals)

Hoping to get all done and visa in hand by next week.

Good luck as you await yours.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Franco007 said:

My waiver experience  so far...........

Submitted I-601 on December 29, 2016 ........

Had multiple last updates which meant nothing really as they were always behind on the updates, you just have to learn how to project future dates.....

I-601 waiver approved March 23, 2018....

U.S Consulate instruction email received April 3, 2018..... (said to resubmit DS-260, Medical and Police report... No need for appointment, just do a walk in with copy of email from consulate after getting police report and done with medicals)

Hoping to get all done and visa in hand by next week.

Good luck as you await yours.

Thank you Franco007, Congratulations, I am glad for you!!!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.