dwheels76

NVC Filers - December 2017

763 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, STA8 said:

Hi guys, can someone please tell me what the Visa Status Check page says when you get a checklist? Mine says At NVC, but im wondering whether that could be a cc or checklist. Plus today is saturday so I cant call and ask. Thanks!

Also, my SD was Nov 3rd

2017-12-09_LI.jpg

i think CC - congrats bud

fill out your timeline please

2 minutes ago, Lazybones18 said:

Texas tardará aproximadamente 1 mes en enviar su caso a NVC ... eso es lo que nos sucedió y la mayoría de nosotros

echa un vistazo a mi línea de tiempo le dará una mejor estimación de cómo irán las cosas en Texas

Yes I know!! I already go through that and there's no doubt that Texas is a little slow, now I'm in the NVC process. But in the same way, thank you! :)

CR-1 (Spouse of Citizen US)

*** USCIS ***

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred?No

Consulate: Dominican Republic

Marriage: 12/15/2016

I-130 Sent: 03/07/2017

I-130 NOA1: 03/14/2017

I-130 Approved: 09/29/2017

*** NVC ***

NVC Received: 11/03/2017

Case # and Invoice ID Obtained: 11/24/2017

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 11/28/2017

Pay AOS Bill: 11/29/2017

Send AOS Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Submit DS-261: 11/29/2017

Receive IV Bill: 12/04/2017

Pay IV Bill: 12/06/2017

Send IV Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Form DS-260 NVC Received: 12/16/2017

SD: 12/20/2017 

CC: 02/08/2018

Interview Date: 04/24/2018 

Result: Approved.^_^

1 minute ago, STA8 said:

Gracias, espero que también!

Yes, you will see!! :dancing:
Good luck! 

CR-1 (Spouse of Citizen US)

*** USCIS ***

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred?No

Consulate: Dominican Republic

Marriage: 12/15/2016

I-130 Sent: 03/07/2017

I-130 NOA1: 03/14/2017

I-130 Approved: 09/29/2017

*** NVC ***

NVC Received: 11/03/2017

Case # and Invoice ID Obtained: 11/24/2017

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 11/28/2017

Pay AOS Bill: 11/29/2017

Send AOS Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Submit DS-261: 11/29/2017

Receive IV Bill: 12/04/2017

Pay IV Bill: 12/06/2017

Send IV Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Form DS-260 NVC Received: 12/16/2017

SD: 12/20/2017 

CC: 02/08/2018

Interview Date: 04/24/2018 

Result: Approved.^_^

28 minutes ago, mrs. rice said:

Hi, everyone. I am new here, i think its great that everyone is sharing their personal experience. Me and my husband got our I-130 approved on 11/21 from Texas and they said it has been sended right away to NVC but as of today NVC don't have it.. it's been 3 weeks already, I am starting to get worried.. Anyone with the same approval USCIS date?

I was approved on the 11/14.  NVC have not received my documents as well 

9 hours ago, Bikerbride said:

Hello guys. I got my NOA 2 nov 9 that my case was sent to Department of State. We have been waiting for an email forever, and finally my husband made a phonecall to them yesterday. The haven't got the email adress, so the have posted my "letter" or what you called it to our mailing adress. And that takes for ever to reach us.

But we got the necessery information like case number and invoice number from them when we called.

Now I tried to log in to CEAC and register as an agent, but I could't do that. All the buttons where unreachable.

Is it the way it should be? Is there a waiting time?

The registry date for my case is nov 24.

I trie ro log in as the applicant.

What do I do wrong...:unsure:

It becomes availible after 24 hours, give a try now and let me know if you could make the form 261.

1 hour ago, STA8 said:

Hi guys, can someone please tell me what the Visa Status Check page says when you get a checklist? Mine says At NVC, but im wondering whether that could be a cc or checklist. Plus today is saturday so I cant call and ask. Thanks!

Also, my SD was Nov 3rd

2017-12-09_LI.jpg

I mean your case is complete, you should get the interview email soon. 

6 hours ago, YaaYaa said:

Did you submit the visa application online? If you did then it means NVC is reviewing your case

It mean your case is complete.  you will hear about your interview soon. 

3 hours ago, mrs. rice said:

Hi, everyone. I am new here, i think its great that everyone is sharing their personal experience. Me and my husband got our I-130 approved on 11/21 from Texas and they said it has been sended right away to NVC but as of today NVC don't have it.. it's been 3 weeks already, I am starting to get worried.. Anyone with the same approval USCIS date?

Five and a half week from California. I am getting worried now.

Filed: Other Timeline
3 hours ago, Netta said:

You got a CC congrats:jest:

It is very confusing about the online status. My application status was like that "At NVC" since the first day I send my documents to NVC over 4 weeks ago and unchanged until now. Called and knew that my case has been sent to review deparment yesterday. 

On 12/1/2017 at 10:18 PM, Skys said:

Hey guys, Happy Friday

First time posting on the NVC forum. I have been posting under the April Filers but since my case is now moving along at NVC and paid my fees as of Dec 1st - I thought its time I post on here going forward.

I received our instructions from NVC via email last night to pay the Affidavit of Support fee and IVF fee for my husband (i'm the agent and the US Citizen) which I paid this morning.  After paying says we should wait a week before we can access the D-260 form.  Looks like they are moving fast. They say wait a certain time for the next stage but its quicker than the number of weeks they state - atleast the NVC stage.  See my timeline for our detailed journey.

Good luck to everyone.

Hello skys,

my i-130 got approved oct.25, but out welcome letter just arrived dec.7, dec.8 we completed DS-261, but it says allow 2 weeks before we can pay for aos, but the Pay Now button is already available.. can we pay both aos and iv fee? Or we will wait for an email from nvc before paying the fees? Thank you.😊

Hi everyone..

PD: dec.15

service center: Mesquite,TX

oct.25- i-130 approved

oct.30- received the NOA2  Letter via mail

dec.7- received the Welcome Letter via mail

dec.8- DS-261 completed

-my question is it says allow 2 weeks for nvc to process the DS-261 and They will send invoice number? But how about the invoice number along with the case number? When will be that invoice number be used? The “Pay Now” button is available for AOS and IV fee, can we pay now?  Thank you..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.