Djiboutiman

Administrative processing time

10 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Djibouti
Timeline

So I had an appointment on 11/09/2017 to which when they approved my visa and took my passport. They didn’t mention the administrative processing. They had updated my case last on the 15th does that mean ill be getting my visa soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 11/18/2017 at 9:37 PM, Djiboutiman said:

So I had an appointment on 11/09/2017 to which when they approved my visa and took my passport. They didn’t mention the administrative processing. They had updated my case last on the 15th does that mean ill be getting my visa soon.

I have a similar situation.  Interviewed 11/07/2017 and approved. Stuck in AP since. Was also updated on the 15th. Hopefully we get issused this week.

Had my interview last nov24. The CO said all is ok but need to submit original birth certificates because i have no idea that the bc im with are just photocopy. Right after i got the originals and mailed them via 2go and they already received them last monday. But until now im still in AP status. Is there something to worry? Im so frustrated of what happened😞

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 11/29/2017 at 4:46 AM, Nerfboy said:

Had my interview last nov24. The CO said all is ok but need to submit original birth certificates because i have no idea that the bc im with are just photocopy. Right after i got the originals and mailed them via 2go and they already received them last monday. But until now im still in AP status. Is there something to worry? Im so frustrated of what happened😞

Sorry. Don't know what to tell you. I'm still waiting. 

Timeline
On 11/29/2017 at 1:46 AM, Nerfboy said:

Yes I total understand. I have a daughter and currently pregnant I’m just trying to get my husband home in time for my delivery date. I was already upset he missed our daughters delivery I don’t want him to miss this too

Timeline
34 minutes ago, Nerfboy said:

What category are you? What do you think is the reason why did they put you also in AP status?

Ir1

Timeline
34 minutes ago, Nerfboy said:

What category are you? What do you think is the reason why did they put you also in AP status?

Ir1

Timeline
3 hours ago, Nerfboy said:

Im f2b... this is my 3rd day in AP status. This waiting time is making me crazy. Im also pregnant now. And im hopefully leaving with my son. Hows ur status now?

Yes I totally get it. Mine is still AP

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.