Willyn and Larry

Fiance letter questions

4 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have the example for the fiance letter and have a few questions, where it asks name of country where embassy is located do i put Philippines or usa, and should mine and jens read the same there? also embassy address, manila?usci service center address? I have jens and she put nothing there. Should of she? if its not theer will it matter. I want all the paper work to be perfect. Also can the pics of us together be on regular paper or need to be photo paper?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I have the example for the fiance letter and have a few questions, where it asks name of country where embassy is located do i put Philippines or usa, and should mine and jens read the same there? also embassy address, manila?usci service center address? I have jens and she put nothing there. Should of she? if its not theer will it matter. I want all the paper work to be perfect. Also can the pics of us together be on regular paper or need to be photo paper?

Format of the letter is not as important as the content. Typically when you submit to the USCIS you would address it accordingly. Some consulates require a subsequent updated letter of intent and that is why in the example letter it gives that option as well. Pictures are secondary evidence and is not as important as other types of evidence. Print them any way you want.

Edited by fwaguy

YMMV

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

IF for the visa interview Manila Philippines, Same for yours, you are addressing the consular officer at that Embassy.

IF for the initial filling of the K-1 visa petition then should be the USCIS center that you will be mailing the petition to VSC, CSC, NSC, TSC. (Your timeline indicates you have not filed yet, so I assume this is the case) The example letter shows service Center.

http://www.visajourney.com/examples/Fiance...r_of_Intent.doc We used this form letter without any problem.

Photos can be on plain printer paper.

Edited by YuAndDan

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Timeline

Larry,

The I-129f petition instructions call for a statement. Most people seem to write their statement in letter format, which typically includes an inside address. But the USCIS does not specify any particular format - they just ask for a statement.

Yodrak

I have the example for the fiance letter and have a few questions, where it asks name of country where embassy is located do i put Philippines or usa, and should mine and jens read the same there? also embassy address, manila?usci service center address? I have jens and she put nothing there. Should of she? if its not theer will it matter. ....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.