Elizabeth21

traer a los padres a u.s

3 posts in this topic

Alguien podría ayudarme necesito toda la información posible sobre Cómo pedir a tus padres para atraerlos a vivir Estados Unidos soy ciudadana americana no trabajo mi esposo sería que me ayudaría con la carta de sostenimiento pero necesito daberQué formas llenar Cuáles son los pasos a seguir si alguien de ustedes tiene su información Se los agradecería mucho ya que los abogados cobran demasiado Gracias

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** English only in the immigration forums, so everyone can read it and help you.  If you cannot/ do not want to write in English, you may use other languages in the regional forums ONLY. *****

Google translate says:

Someone could help me I need all the information possible about How to ask your parents to 
attract them to live United States I am an American citizen I do not work my husband would 
be that he would help me with the letter of support but I need to give What forms to fill 
What are the steps to follow if someone from You have your information I would appreciate 
it very much since the lawyers charge too much Thank you
Edited by Penguin_ie

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Op, if you simply need help with the basics of what forms to fill out and how the process goes,  we have Guides which explain that:

http://www.visajourney.com/content/immigration-parents

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.