Jump to content

Petitioning for my Step children.

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Please I need help, I have been calling lawyers and searching the net for answers. I don't know what exactly I am to do. Please I got married to a US citizen, but before getting married to him I was previously married but he is deceased. I had a son for him and before I got married to the deceased husband  he was once married and had two kids. The oldest is 14yrs. His wife died while giving birth to the youngest which is now 12yrs . But I have a son for him he is 3yrs, So I have a biological son and two step daughter.  I am presently in the United state with them. I got married few months ago to a US citizen.

1.Can he petition for my son and my two step daughters? 

2.  Do i need to fill the form I 130 for each kids and the form I 485 adjustment of status for each kids. 

3. G_325A.

4. What order forms are we meant to fill apart from the 3 listed above.

Please I will sincerely appreciate Sugestions and answers to this question. Please help I am confused. Thanks to all.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.