patiently_waiting

any CASA updates?

197 posts in this topic

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
a true muslim man wouldnt push you into becoming a true muslim, ask them and if you cross a true muslim man it says in the Quran that he cannot marry a woman unless she is a muslim in The Cow part 121.

What qur'an are you reading? The Qur'an of Boyfriend Islam? I wouldn't want to cross a 'true' muslim man that tells you these kinds of lies.

i dont even look at other men now i cant its not bc of him but i dont see american men i cant stand them. (L)(L)(L)

Your Islam is weird, chickadee. Can't stand an ethnic group? Nice. And the American Muslims? You can't stand them either?

reported.

Ditto. This is so unnecessary.

IT IS GROSS AND ABNORMAL TO CALL SOMEONE GROSS AND ABNORMAL

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I read that briefing a few days ago. Was disappointing and didn't say anything that would make any of us feel better. The only upside for me and mine is that we'll have more recent pictures to give them of my second visit. Leaving May 10.

Was the one that detonated himself running from capture, or was it on purpose right there? Do you think it is good that he didn't plan it well enough to kill anyone else. I read somewhere that it is a good sign that they apparently weren't trained well enough to do more damage, lack funding perhaps. Is it possible that could be the case?

Come ooooonnnnn terrorists! Do something stupid to tip off the police! (something stupid, but not lethal....)

BT

like that would be hard for these guys. i think they wanted to get caught or something bc if you look at the other terrorists they are still at large come on we havent found Osama yet i think these were just stupid ones.

natalie

Hey Natalie have you decided to wear hijab? Is Zakaria really happy that you're Muslim now?

of course he is happy any true muslim man would be happy that hiswife would convert and truely love and respect islam. and as far as wearing the hiijab i wont until i have my first child. bc its respectful to ALLAH and to my husband.

I dont get it... Why wait until AFTER you have a child?? Wouldnt you be respecting your Husband NOW that you are married and converted to cover your hair?

we arent married at all we are engaged still. he is still in morocco waiting for his interview date thats all.

.png

How it started:

10/17/05 Answered email from him asking to talk

10/20/05 First time talking on hotmail msn

2/5-15/06 First visit, love his family celebrated my 20th birthday there

6/15- 7/15/06 stayed at parents house again in Morocco got engaged

10/16/06 got a good job so I had to wait to see him again

1/14-28/07 went to see him again for the last time in Morocco

2/8/07 happy birthday to me and I sent the papers for K-1

2/12/07 NOA1 for K-1 visa

2/28/07 NOA2 For K-1

3/1/07 sent to Visa Center

4/15/07 interview

STUPID TERRORISTS RUINED THE INTERVIEW DATE

waited for 2 months of nothing

6/5/07 interview

6/10/07 got visa

6/26/07 came to america

8/8/07 got MARRIED YEA FINALLY!!!

AOS-

Filed AOS & EAD-2/14/08

2/21/08- Chicago received our package

2/27/08-sent NOA1 for both EAD and I-485

3/11/08- Boimetrics& RFE

3/21/08- sent back RFE with all info

3/31/08-received RFE info

4/2-touched

4/18-EAD card ordered:D:D:D:D

4/23-card created& AOS transfered to CSC!!!

4/24- AOS touched:D

4/26- EAD CARD RECEIVED!!! WOOHOOO

4/30- AOS touched

5/01-AOS touched again

5/11-12-13-14-15-AOS touched

6/11/2008 RFE2

6/20/2008 sent out info for RFE2

6/26/2008 touched again

8/20/2008 received green card

Filed: Other Timeline

Since her Islam is factually incorrect, my statement was right on. It's like a Christian saying there is no book of John. Factually incorrect. But please, grudge holders, report away, for nothing.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Did anyone realize Patiently's comment earlier that this thread was meant for the poor folks left out for an interview?

Perhaps its better that folks stop sharing so much of their personal information i.e. relationship practices etc to prevent this sort of thing happening.

Everyone (yes everyone) is entitled to comment on any public information posted. So if you don't like what is being said SKIP over it or if it doesn't apply to you why is everyone's panties in a bunch??? Less is sometimes more. The fact is Patiently and Jen were supposed to be on cloud 9 today and they're left in limbo.

ANY CASA UPDATES??????

Edited by lion_lioness

1st K-1 Journey:

June 2005 - filed

October 2005 - visa interview

March 2006 - AOS packet mailed

DIVORCED

June 2007 - Interview

2008 - 10 year approval

--------

2nd K-1 Journey:

07/28/07 - AOS paperwork mailed

07/30/07 - Received at lockbox

09/18/07 - Biometrics

10/15/07 - Transferred to CSC

01/09/08 - AOS approved w/o interivew

11/01/09 - Lift conditions

11/01/10 - interview to lift conditions/10-yr card

01/01/10 - 10 year approval

DIVORCED

Filed: Timeline

This thread does seem to have gotten way of topic.

Thank you, lion_lioness, for pointing that out.

Yodrak

Did anyone realize Patiently's comment earlier that this thread was meant for the poor folks left out for an interview?

Perhaps its better that folks stop sharing so much of their personal information i.e. relationship practices etc to prevent this sort of thing happening.

Everyone (yes everyone) is entitled to comment on any public information posted. So if you don't like what is being said SKIP over it or if it doesn't apply to you why is everyone's panties in a bunch??? Less is sometimes more. The fact is Patiently and Jen were supposed to be on cloud 9 today and they're left in limbo.

ANY CASA UPDATES??????

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I read that briefing a few days ago. Was disappointing and didn't say anything that would make any of us feel better. The only upside for me and mine is that we'll have more recent pictures to give them of my second visit. Leaving May 10.

Was the one that detonated himself running from capture, or was it on purpose right there? Do you think it is good that he didn't plan it well enough to kill anyone else. I read somewhere that it is a good sign that they apparently weren't trained well enough to do more damage, lack funding perhaps. Is it possible that could be the case?

Come ooooonnnnn terrorists! Do something stupid to tip off the police! (something stupid, but not lethal....)

BT

like that would be hard for these guys. i think they wanted to get caught or something bc if you look at the other terrorists they are still at large come on we havent found Osama yet i think these were just stupid ones.

natalie

Hey Natalie have you decided to wear hijab? Is Zakaria really happy that you're Muslim now?

On these kinds of threads, Sarah reminds me of my cat hiding behind the door ready to pounce on the next oblivious person that happens to cross her path (ie, certain clueless, dopey women such as natalie and other such embarrassments to the female gender).

Thank you, kind sir.

Timeline
This thread does seem to have gotten way of topic.

Thank you, lion_lioness, for pointing that out.

Yodrak

ANY CASA UPDATES??????

no i havent been able to reach anyone. i called today and wasnt able to get anyone on the phone unfortunately

.png

How it started:

2/28/07 NOA2 For K-1

4/15/07 interview

6/5/07 interview

6/10/07 got visa

6/26/07 came to america

AOS-

Filed AOS & EAD-2/14/08

3/11/08- Boimetrics& RFE

4/2-touched

4/30- AOS touched

5/01-AOS touched again

6/11/2008 RFE2

6/26/2008 touched again

Timeline
Main Entry: de·rog·a·to·ry audio.gif

Pronunciation: di-'rä-g&-"tor-E

Function: adjective

1 : detracting from the character or standing of something -- often used with to, towards, or of

2 : expressive of a low opinion : DISPARAGING <derogatory remarks>

- de·rog·a·to·ri·ly audio.gif /-"rä-g&-'tor-&-lE/ adverb

On these kinds of threads, Sarah reminds me of my cat hiding behind the door ready to pounce on the next oblivious person that happens to cross her path (ie, certain clueless, dopey women such as natalie and other such embarrassments to the female gender).

How clever...you can cut and paste from Merriam Webster. Unfortunately, the issue isn't over dictionary definitions, but over the honesty and validity of statements made. Is my statement you quoted honest and valid or not? Based on the posts written by the person being discussed, I feel they were. You have yet to provide any convincing argument to show that's not the case.

:lol::lol::thumbs::thumbs: You're an ALLAH-send.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

ANY CASA UPDATES??????

Thanks. No real news. Talked to DOS here today and they said that Casa would be open soon. Whatever that means.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
.... it says in the Quran that he cannot marry a woman unless she is a muslim in The Cow part 121.

Actually, the Qur'an says nothing of the sort -- neither in Surah Baqarah 121 nor anywhere else.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Patiently (sorry I am not sure of your name) and Jen, my heart goes out to you guys and Natalie as well.

It's no one's fault and as we choose to stick by our men from MENA we should ready ourselves for 'things' that will/may come up. We can't foresee them and that certainly does not make it any easier, so I'm sorry this happened.

However, I'll keep praying for the issue to resolve itself quickly.

(((hugs)))

1st K-1 Journey:

June 2005 - filed

October 2005 - visa interview

March 2006 - AOS packet mailed

DIVORCED

June 2007 - Interview

2008 - 10 year approval

--------

2nd K-1 Journey:

07/28/07 - AOS paperwork mailed

07/30/07 - Received at lockbox

09/18/07 - Biometrics

10/15/07 - Transferred to CSC

01/09/08 - AOS approved w/o interivew

11/01/09 - Lift conditions

11/01/10 - interview to lift conditions/10-yr card

01/01/10 - 10 year approval

DIVORCED

Timeline
.... it says in the Quran that he cannot marry a woman unless she is a muslim in The Cow part 121.

Actually, the Qur'an says nothing of the sort -- neither in Surah Baqarah 121 nor anywhere else.

Oh WOM what is wrong with you!!! Her fiance told her she has to be muslim and told he told her that it says so in the Quran. Why are you trying to tell people the truth? :lol::lol:

Timeline
Patiently (sorry I am not sure of your name) and Jen, my heart goes out to you guys and Natalie as well.

It's no one's fault and as we choose to stick by our men from MENA we should ready ourselves for 'things' that will/may come up. We can't foresee them and that certainly does not make it any easier, so I'm sorry this happened.

However, I'll keep praying for the issue to resolve itself quickly.

(((hugs)))

Inchallah everything will be good soon. they will open and they will resend the packets again and we will have to wait again. also pray and hope for nothing but the best for us all.

love natalie

.png

How it started:

2/28/07 NOA2 For K-1

4/15/07 interview

6/5/07 interview

6/10/07 got visa

6/26/07 came to america

AOS-

Filed AOS & EAD-2/14/08

3/11/08- Boimetrics& RFE

4/2-touched

4/30- AOS touched

5/01-AOS touched again

6/11/2008 RFE2

6/26/2008 touched again

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Damn. No offense but my 3rd grader son uses better grammar and spelling.

no chit, those were a couple of the longest run-on sentences I've ever read!!! but who's grading, right? :blink::ot2: oh yeah, what was the topic again?? :whistle:

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.