80 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Dareen22 said:

Hi TAtsie

I got my CC email on March 24th and then on September 2nd I got an email from the NVC saying that my appointment is on the 2nd of October. So yes i waited from March till October. 

Btw my case is IR-2. Hopefully you wont have to wait so long.

Oh, i am CR1 so you would think it will come sooner. But to be honest i feel that it would be around 6 months anyhow. 

10/06/2011: Documents sent to Dallas

10/17/2011: Received NOA (dated: 10/14/2011)

11/01/2011: Status change: Testing and Interviewing

12/08/2011: Yellow Letter received (dated: 12/06/2011)

01/06/2012: Status Change!!!: Initial Testing and Interviewing

Just now, Tatsi said:

Oh, i am CR1 so you would think it will come sooner. But to be honest i feel that it would be around 6 months anyhow. 

Just now, Tatsi said:

I would say six months but hopefully you never know. The thing is at the embassy when I went for my interview we were only 14 applicants for immigration visas. And there was only one person to do the interviews. So it takes so much time, and i guess thT is the reason why appointments take so long because 14 applicants a day is nothing.

Goodluck

52 minutes ago, Dareen22 said:

I would say six months but hopefully you never know. The thing is at the embassy when I went for my interview we were only 14 applicants for immigration visas. And there was only one person to do the interviews. So it takes so much time, and i guess thT is the reason why appointments take so long because 14 applicants a day is nothing.

Goodluck

I thought it was 20 per day 14 is terrible coz UAE is full of expacts. Well ive been waiting for 5 already and nothing happened now in October so fingers crossed next month, Inshallah. 

4 minutes ago, Tatsi said:

I thought it was 20 per day 14 is terrible coz UAE is full of expacts. Well ive been waiting for 5 already and nothing happened now in October so fingers crossed next month, Inshallah. 

Why next month? They only give interviews first day of the month..? 

6 minutes ago, Suha said:

Why next month? They only give interviews first day of the month..? 

From what i know a couple of days at the end of one month and a couple at the beginning of next. So October is done but there is still hope that may be end of October but i doubt it, will wait until beginning of November. Seems like its always 2nd. 

3 minutes ago, Tatsi said:

From what i know a couple of days at the end of one month and a couple at the beginning of next. So October is done but there is still hope that may be end of October but i doubt it, will wait until beginning of November. Seems like its always 2nd. 

Oh okay. Well hopefully end of October 🙏🏼 Ive noticed lots of people getting adminstrative processing..! Thats nerve wracking.. I wonder whats goin on and the reasons behind it. 

Edited by Suha

3 minutes ago, Suha said:

Oh okay. Well hopefully end of October 🙏🏼 Ive noticed lots of people getting adminstrative processing..! Thats nerve wracking.. I wonder whats goin on and the reasons behind it. 

Oh really???  Could be a travel ban or a lack of documents. Sometimes they miss one paper and they put them on AP. 

2 hours ago, Tatsi said:

Best of luck Id say hopefully November is THE month! Get urself ready for the interview during this time. GL

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

finally able to see people whos also waiting for their interview in abu dhabi embassy. so my mom is from philippines whos currently living with my brother under resident visa in dubai, we just got her case complete oct 29 and i receive the letter from nvc today nov 1. her visa will expire soon on april 2018. i was wondering if i can request for an expedite with this reason.  It's funny to know they only accept up to 20 immigrant interview for this location with only 1 person whos interviewing this 20 applicant. while in the philippines, during my experience they interview more than 20 people. and they accept phone calls to change interview dates. knowing that abu dhabi dont accept phone calls is really ridiculous! what they are doing is making people stress.  

Edited by nate and riyn
585nbjc5r.png

1 hour ago, nate and riyn said:

finally able to see people whos also waiting for their interview in abu dhabi embassy. so my mom is from philippines whos currently living with my brother under resident visa in dubai, we just got her case complete oct 29 and i receive the letter from nvc today nov 1. her visa will expire soon on april 2018. i was wondering if i can request for an expedite with this reason.  It's funny to know they only accept up to 20 immigrant interview for this location with only 1 person whos interviewing this 20 applicant. while in the philippines, during my experience they interview more than 20 people. and they accept phone calls to change interview dates. knowing that abu dhabi dont accept phone calls is really ridiculous! what they are doing is making people stress.  

my uae visa is expiring early 2018 and they didn't approve my expedition request based on that reason.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, wanderlust88 said:

my uae visa is expiring early 2018 and they didn't approve my expedition request based on that reason.

do you have an employment letter?

585nbjc5r.png

2 minutes ago, nate and riyn said:

do you have an employment letter?

i work full time but i'm sponsored by my father in UAE. anyway, we sent in a detailed letter and copy of my expiring uae visa etc and received a response that it is not sufficient grounds for interview expedition. 

Edited by wanderlust88

On 9/21/2017 at 11:48 PM, HII said:

hello suha..newbie here. Any updates in your applicatio? .same case here. My Priority date is july 2016, NVC messaged us in april 2017 that my papers has been sent to Abu Dhabi embassy and wait dor interview date. Until now we haven't received anything from the embassy..anyway im CR-1 as well..

Hello!! Just checking if you've received an interview date yet? 

1 hour ago, HII said:

yes Suha i got mine and it will be next month..how about you?

Congratulations!! Thats great news 🤗 Best of luck!

i still didnt get mine yet.. i hope I do soon 😃

1 hour ago, HII said:

yes Suha i got mine and it will be next month..how about you?

Your case complete was when exactly in April 2017..? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.