2,916 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, MsSara said:

I received a letter saying that I am not going to do Biometrics. That all about it.

How long after NOA did you receive the letter...Thank you for responding.

Filed: Other Timeline
23 minutes ago, Hope953 said:

How long after NOA did you receive the letter...Thank you for responding.

I received NOA on 12/02/2018 then I received Bio letter received on 12/15/2018. 

Edited by MsSara

12 hours ago, Blackangel said:

My interview was January 17th. 

They approved the same day. 

Im glad for you too. 

God Bless

Congratulations!! Is such a long and stressful process so happy to really begin a happier life in the US now

Good morning all 

I made a check through my Congressman to check up on my case and was told they just doing cases for September 2016.....is this for real ? So for myself who filed April 2017 am looking at August 2018? Sigh can some one say this is not real ...

3 hours ago, NICOLA2017 said:

Good morning all 

I made a check through my Congressman to check up on my case and was told they just doing cases for September 2016.....is this for real ? So for myself who filed April 2017 am looking at August 2018? Sigh can some one say this is not real ...

They probably jusy looked at the processing times posted online where it says that as of 10/31/2017 they were done with cases filed 09/26/2016 and before. 

Currently they are adjudicating October and November 2016. It takes about 15 months currently, so if you filed in April, you will probably hear back around June/July 2018.

4 hours ago, NICOLA2017 said:

Good morning all 

We have the same timeline, alot of October fillers have been approved, some some cases are taking 12 - 13months. We have to wait till April and see.

Good morning everyone! Anybody that has use an AP to travel outside of the country? I’m scared something can happen and I won’t be able to re-enter. Thank you for your thoughts. 

6 minutes ago, Ilo said:

We have the same timeline, alot of October fillers have been approved, some some cases are taking 12 - 13months. We have to wait till April and see.

I filed May 2017. When I filed it was taking 8 months. I thought that by now I would have some type of news. I guess were are just going to have to wait.. it’s awful :(. Good luck!! 

Filed: Timeline
6 minutes ago, Elba Rodriguez said:

Good morning everyone! Anybody that has use an AP to travel outside of the country? I’m scared something can happen and I won’t be able to re-enter. Thank you for your thoughts. 

Hi. I have traveled twice in a year.  There as only 2 questions asked in the office. Where did you travel to and  how long did you stay. It wont take more than 5 min and they handle your passport and EAD card back to you.

7 minutes ago, Elba Rodriguez said:

I filed May 2017. When I filed it was taking 8 months. I thought that by now I would have some type of news. I guess were are just going to have to wait.. it’s awful :(. Good luck!! 

My case is over 13 months!

I know me too ...but she called n the lady was very nice told her about my renewal.prima facie n that I just gotta wait.....wby cabt they hire some person to clear these back logs 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.