18 minutes ago, Ypatel said:

I call NVC yesterday 10:30pm they told me 

interview not scheduled yet

im also waiting for interview date 

let me know if you have any updates on you case 

Sure! today i received CC Letter

Hi all :)

SD1 4 August

SD2 17 August (pro-actively re-sent AOS with boxes filled N/A & copy of husband's UK residence as we are Aus citizens resident in UK - I'm a dual US-Aus citizen)
CC 28 Sep

Interview (London) 6 November 

Maybe the interview date is linked to Priority Date? As ours is 12 October 2016, and USCIS took 7 months?

Husband also had his medical yesterday, all good!

21 hours ago, nate and riyn said:

I sent my mom's document last Aug 30, the SD is Sept 6, still waiting for CC. Anybody who has the same timeline like mine? 

This thread is for people with an August SD, so if you move over to the September scan date thread you'll likely find more value and have people in your situation :)

On 18/10/2017 at 11:17 AM, MovingToAtlanta said:

Hi all :)

SD1 4 August

SD2 17 August (pro-actively re-sent AOS with boxes filled N/A & copy of husband's UK residence as we are Aus citizens resident in UK - I'm a dual US-Aus citizen)
CC 28 Sep

Interview (London) 6 November 

Maybe the interview date is linked to Priority Date? As ours is 12 October 2016, and USCIS took 7 months?

Husband also had his medical yesterday, all good!

Hi!! Congrats!! I’m also gonna be doing my medical examination in London. Do you mind sharing which documents your husband needed to take with him?

thanks

9 minutes ago, crwalk said:

Hi!! Congrats!! I’m also gonna be doing my medical examination in London. Do you mind sharing which documents your husband needed to take with him?

thanks

Thank you :)

He took:

• Passport;
  • 4 photographs which meet Department of State requirements;
  • A UK police certificate (known as an ACRO) issued within the past 6 months;
  • Vaccination records;
  • A completed medical questionnaire, which can be downloaded here, as a PDF.

All of the details are here: https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/family-immigration/medical-examination/ 

19 hours ago, MovingToAtlanta said:

He took:

• Passport;
  • 4 photographs which meet Department of State requirements;
  • A UK police certificate (known as an ACRO) issued within the past 6 months;
  • Vaccination records;
  • A completed medical questionnaire, which can be downloaded here, as a PDF.

All of the details are here: https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/family-immigration/medical-examination/ 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I just call NVC 

talk with Amanda customer care representative

she told me she have not good news still you have to waiting for interview date 

CC October 13 to today this 2 weeks 

11 weeks from scan date nvc today 

My status has changed today "At NVC" and my AOS fee is gone as well. I just phoned to confirm and the super nice lady informed me that my case is completed today. My SD is 8/31. Those who are waiting with late August or early September SD, keep checking your status, hopefully yours one is next. Good Luck !!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.