JBMG

NVC - August 2017 Scan Dates - Method 4: Mail processing

143 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, T&F said:

whattttt??????????? I am sooo happy for you...... I wish you the best dear...

Please let us know when you get your interview date.

Thank you!!! Im sure your day is coming soon!! Keep me posted on your case! I will.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
13 minutes ago, DandTO16 said:

Thank you!!! Im sure your day is coming soon!! Keep me posted on your case! I will.

I pray for that dear. I can't even imagine your joy now. I remember how we were just talking yesterday, and here we are today. God is faithful.  I will definitely keep you posted :) 

Timeline
1 minute ago, MsMaganda said:

Anyone what does this mean? This is for my interview i was a lil confused...

20170930_191224.png

Did you use a sponsor? I think it applies if you used a sponsor.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, MsMaganda said:

Nope .  My wife just submit her incometax and w2 form in Nvc..

Oh sorry I misread the thing. It simply says to bring a signed copy of the I-864 to the interview. It's a requirement to submit a signed copy of the I-864 with all the document to NVC. Your wife didn't do that? If yes, she should look for it, sign and send it to you to bring to the interview. If she didn't send this the first time with the package then she has to fill the form from scratch, sign and send it to you to take to the interview.

32 minutes ago, T&F said:

Oh sorry I misread the thing. It simply says to bring a signed copy of the I-864 to the interview. It's a requirement to submit a signed copy of the I-864 with all the document to NVC. Your wife didn't do that? If yes, she should look for it, sign and send it to you to bring to the interview. If she didn't send this the first time with the package then she has to fill the form from scratch, sign and send it to you to take to the interview.

She did submited the original copy of i-864 with her income tax form and w-2form for financial document...you mean i need to bring the photocopy of i-864 on my interview?

Timeline
1 minute ago, MsMaganda said:

She did submited the original copy of i-864 with her income tax form and w-2form for financial document...you mean i need to bring the photocopy of i-864 on my interview?

Yes, that same copy. She should sign, NOT electronically and send it to you to take to the interview.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, MsMaganda said:

Yes she did sign it and make a copy before she send it to NVC.

Ok that's good! She should sign another copy and send it to you. Good Luck on your interview.

Timeline
20 minutes ago, MsMaganda said:

You mean make another one and sign it...is she can do that

You said she made a copy and saved right? That copy she saved with the same information she sent to NVC she should sign that and send it to you. Sorry, if I am confusing you. Some things are hard to explain in text. 

Edited by T&F

18 minutes ago, T&F said:

You said she made a copy and saved right? That copy she saved with the same information she sent to NVC she should sign that and send it to you. Sorry, if I am confusing you. Some things are hard to explain in text. 

Yes it was signed...im sorry i got confused too! But i really appreciated thankyou very much

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.