Β 

10 hours ago, Dream2017 said:

Sd august 11.

Β 

Cc sep 26

Β 

Waiting for interview

Β 

CONGRATS!! hope ya'll get in on the November dates which should be released in the next few days hopefully!!Β 

OMG!!! Just received case complete - came through 27 Sept! Our scan date was 17 August.

@JBMGΒ I just need to say THANK YOU SO MUCH - I followed your instructions to the letter and pre-emptively sent in docs after our initial scan date (because our case is slightly complicated) and now I have a CC within only 6 weeks!!!! You have no idea how much your advice has meant to us, thank you a million times!!!

Anyone waiting for an interview - I would suggest calling NVC. I have seen about 4 people so far who phoned yesterday evening and have received a November interview date! I don't think all Embassy's have scheduled their slots yet but a few definitely have! If yours haven't scheduled yet im pretty positive you'll still hear either today or tomorrow 😁

2 hours ago, LaurenAndBrent said:

Anyone waiting for an interview - I would suggest calling NVC. I have seen about 4 people so far who phoned yesterday evening and have received a November interview date! I don't think all Embassy's have scheduled their slots yet but a few definitely have! If yours haven't scheduled yet im pretty positive you'll still hear either today or tomorrow 😁

Thanks @LaurenAndBrent !Β I called but since I only got CC yesterday it's probably too much wishful thinking haha, will call again next week :)

7 minutes ago, MovingToAtlanta said:

Thanks @LaurenAndBrent !Β I called but since I only got CC yesterday it's probably too much wishful thinking haha, will call again next week :)

Just noticed you're from the UK! myself and @larnar1309 are waiting for interview dates from UK too :) you might be really lucky and still get a November date even though you only got CC yesterday! As far as I know they haven't scheduled the UK dates yet but SHOULD schedule them today or tomorrow. 2 members got CC on 13th sept and received the last of the October interview dates on the 14/15th sept, so going by that I don't think London embassy is as busy as most of the other embassies and you might have a pretty good chance of securing November :)Β 

Β 

As far as I know they assign them in order of CC so considering you have your CC there's no reason you wouldn't be assigned today or tomorrow, whenever they actually release the slots.Β 

Edited by LaurenAndBrent

3 minutes ago, LaurenAndBrent said:

Just noticed you're from the UK! myself and @larnar1309 are waiting for interview dates from UK too :) you might be really lucky and still get a November date even though you only got CC yesterday! As far as I know they haven't scheduled the UK dates yet but SHOULD schedule them today or tomorrow. 2 members got CC on 13th sept and received the last of the October interview dates on the 14/15th sept, so going by that I don't think London embassy is as busy as most of the other embassies and you might have a pretty good chance of securing November :)Β 

Β 

As far as I know they assign them in order of CC so considering you have your CC there's no reason you wouldn't be assigned today or tomorrow, whenever they actually release the slots.Β 

This is amazing news!! Thanks for sharing :)

To be a pain in the bum - my Mum is actually having her 60th birthday celebration in Singapore (where she works) in the last week of November and the whole family is flying out, so we are actually hoping for an interview in the first week of December. I guess we can always reschedule it though and open up a slot for someone else who needs an earlier date!Β 

We have to move before Jan 9th though (as our UK residence permits expire then) so if there's a chance rescheduling would be pushed too far forward, my husband might just have to skip the family trip in order to make his interview. Would lose the Β£ for the ticket, but this interview is the most important thing!!Β 

I'm still in shock that I actually saw the CC this morning, I had been getting so much anxiety about a potential checklist...Β 

9 minutes ago, MovingToAtlanta said:

This is amazing news!! Thanks for sharing :)

To be a pain in the bum - my Mum is actually having her 60th birthday celebration in Singapore (where she works) in the last week of November and the whole family is flying out, so we are actually hoping for an interview in the first week of December. I guess we can always reschedule it though and open up a slot for someone else who needs an earlier date!Β 

We have to move before Jan 9th though (as our UK residence permits expire then) so if there's a chance rescheduling would be pushed too far forward, my husband might just have to skip the family trip in order to make his interview. Would lose the Β£ for the ticket, but this interview is the most important thing!!Β 

I'm still in shock that I actually saw the CC this morning, I had been getting so much anxiety about a potential checklist...Β 

Oh well I don't think rescheduling should be too much of an issue! I can't see why they couldn't reschedule you for early Dec. Hopefully you DO get assigned something today or tomorrow and then you'll have plenty of time to contact them to reschedule.

Β 

Your CC seems to have come at a good time! I was super excited to see my CC and then the reality hit that it would be at least 2 weeks before they started scheduling the interviews lol. But hey, nearly at the end of the whole process! I know how you feel about the relief of seeing CC! I also was worried about a potential checklist... Even though I checked my documents a million times before posting, as soon as you hand over the envelope there is always that doubt that you forgot something lol. There is still a possibility of receiving a checklist after CC, I think if that happens they send you your CC email and tell you what documents to bring to the interview. You should expect to get the CC email in about a week. :)

Edited by LaurenAndBrent

@LaurenAndBrentΒ get hub to call NVC!!! I just got my interview date!!! Nov 3rd!!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ahhhhh!!! It's happening!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 9/26/2017 at 5:25 PM, MsMaganda said:

Sd aug.4

Cc sept.21

Waiting for schedule for interview

how awesome that was a very fast CC my SD Aug 22 hopefully gets close in 2 weeks where are you havingΒ  the interview ??Β 

2 hours ago, larnar1309 said:

@LaurenAndBrentΒ get hub to call NVC!!! I just got my interview date!!! Nov 3rd!!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ahhhhh!!! It's happening!!!!

OMG I need to call... I'll be on hold forever! Ahh!

2 hours ago, larnar1309 said:

Btw CONGRATS sooo excited for you 😁😁😁😁

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.