2 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bahrain
Timeline

Hello folks,

I have sent email to NVC but for some reason I never get a reply from them. I filed my parents case last year. My moms I130 got approved earlier this year and they needed more clarifications for my dads I130. I did receive my moms NVC package before my dads I-130 was approved. Fast forward, my dad's I130 was approved after providing requested affidavits etc. Now on CEAC website,  

1) Choice of agent DS-261 is completed

2) AOS support fee is paid

3) Applicant information: Principal applicant is showing my moms name and the fee that i should pay is $325. The question I have is where is my dad? He is not showing up anywhere on NVC. This IV fee is per person and I don't even see his name. So will he get a separate package? I don't want to pay my moms fee and just progress her case. I want them both to be together. 

Anyone who went through similar experience? where USCIS requested clarification on one of the family member while approving the other? In this case, both I-130 have been approved for my parents. It has been more than a month but my dad info is not showing up on NVC? Is he supposed to be part of same NVC package as my mom or separate? Please advise. I sent two emails to NVC asking them if my father should be added in same application or should I expect a new package for him? No reply and its been 3+ weeks.

Thanks

Edited by XPRSURSLF

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.