zeta054

I-751 July 2017 Filers

3,068 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Mrs_Lyds said:

Did they forget my existence ??

I’ve noticed on the app tracker that most of the cases approved is just regular  renewal of permanent green card, not i-751 Removal of Condition...  They are holding our cases as long as possible! 🤬what the fack! 

53 minutes ago, Mrs_Lyds said:

Did they forget my existence ??

Im pissed right now! I mean how hard can it be to go over our cases, mine is straightforward and simple, solid evidence, and almost 5 years married, etc... they only have to run my background, i dont even have traffic violation i mean cmon i spend 12 hours a day on a plane... for f$@k sake! 

3 minutes ago, NYCBoy said:

I’ve noticed on the app tracker that most of the cases approved is just regular  renewal of permanent green card, not i-751 Removal of Condition...  They are holding our cases as long as possible! 🤬what the fack! 

Wait what?? in the app if you entered "EAC" + 17 + Fiscal Day + 00 + your last 3 numbers and do a query of 500 or so you should see all cases are I-751s. On the rare (very very rare) occasion you would see one or two I-829 which are ROC for enterpreneurs who are also given CPR but under different requirements. But they should ALL be ROCs or you're looking at the wrong kind of case numbers. Correct me if I'm wrong, but all cases here should be I-751 which are always ROCs not the same as renewals (I-90)

1 minute ago, tootiespookie said:

Wait what?? in the app if you entered "EAC" + 17 + Fiscal Day + 00 + your last 3 numbers and do a query of 500 or so you should see all cases are I-751s. On the rare (very very rare) occasion you would see one or two I-829 which are ROC for enterpreneurs who are also given CPR but under different requirements. But they should ALL be ROCs or you're looking at the wrong kind of case numbers. Correct me if I'm wrong, but all cases here should be I-751 which are always ROCs not the same as renewals (I-90)

No brother, those green card being produced or whatever that doesn’t say i-751 is not a ROC

1 minute ago, NYCBoy said:

No brother, those green card being produced or whatever that doesn’t say i-751 is not a ROC

*sister* ;) 

But they are I-751. I had the same doubt too when the case type was blank so I investigated and added one to myUSCIS where you can see all the history of that case and found out they all are I-751

Rest assured, ALL cases with the 00 after fiscal are ROCs. I would bet you if I could hahaha. Anyways, you can see it for yourself if you want or send me a case number you suspect is not ROC and I'll show it is

1 minute ago, tootiespookie said:

*sister* ;) 

But they are I-751. I had the same doubt too when the case type was blank so I investigated and added one to myUSCIS where you can see all the history of that case and found out they all are I-751

Rest assured, ALL cases with the 00 after fiscal are ROCs. I would bet you if I could hahaha. Anyways, you can see it for yourself if you want or send me a case number you suspect is not ROC and I'll show it is

😓!!! Good to know sister! Lol

4 minutes ago, NYCBoy said:

😓!!! Good to know sister! Lol

The reason why the app shows the case type as blank is because it gets that info from parsing the message USCIS gives and when they talk about the cards being produced or deliver, they don't include the words "I-751" so the app script does not "see" a case type and leaves it blank. It happens on other types of cases as well. Same error happens with the date when a case shows status "Document Was Mailed", those statuses never have a date next to it even though they were updated on a certain date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.