damsi

Has anybody successfully efiled N400? Pls help

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mali
Timeline

After filing out the entire application, it says that I'm missing some information and I get redirected to the info that it claims that I'm missing - my name and my A#. I re-enter the info and then I realize that most of the stuff that I had already entered havent been saved so it pretty much has me redoing the entire application over again. It gets extremely frustrating.

It has me filling out the application many times and not saving most of the stuff that I enter - so it's like running in circle. Did you anybody experience this? Is there anything I'm missing here?

Thanks 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
6 hours ago, damsi said:

After filing out the entire application, it says that I'm missing some information and I get redirected to the info that it claims that I'm missing - my name and my A#. I re-enter the info and then I realize that most of the stuff that I had already entered havent been saved so it pretty much has me redoing the entire application over again. It gets extremely frustrating.

It has me filling out the application many times and not saving most of the stuff that I enter - so it's like running in circle. Did you anybody experience this? Is there anything I'm missing here?

Thanks 

Nope.  Try another browser.  I did on chrome. 

7 hours ago, damsi said:

Thanks 

The same thing happened to me in Chrome.  I had to try different things.  Start the process from the beginning and then once it saves (it shows the saving status after each section), just click back on the last review link to make sure it saved everything.  In some cases, certain questions would show up with blank answers.  Then, go to that section and go until it saves those answers.  Back to the review page.  I did this many times.  Finally when I tried to submit, the pay.gov link wasn't working.  I'm not sure what fixed it, but it might be because I allowed pop-ups in the settings within Chrome.  Anyway, I had to start over from the beginning again after the pay.gov incident.  I must have filled out the application 20-30 times and finally I got it to work.  Very frustrating.  It probably works well if you just fill out the entire application in one sitting, but I filled it out initially in a few different sessions.

Timeline

Thanks I truly appreciate it. I have all of the info saved now but when I load the documents at the very last page where it asks for supporting evidence, some of the documents get multiple duplicates. My 2016 tax documents have 7 duplicates and others are duplicated 2-3 times.

Which format did you use to submit your documents? I'm using pdf format.

Thank you very much

Timeline
5 hours ago, ravenscroft said:

The same thing happened to me in Chrome.  I had to try different things.  Start the process from the beginning and then once it saves (it shows the saving status after each section), just click back on the last review link to make sure it saved everything.  In some cases, certain questions would show up with blank answers.  Then, go to that section and go until it saves those answers.  Back to the review page.  I did this many times.  Finally when I tried to submit, the pay.gov link wasn't working.  I'm not sure what fixed it, but it might be because I allowed pop-ups in the settings within Chrome.  Anyway, I had to start over from the beginning again after the pay.gov incident.  I must have filled out the application 20-30 times and finally I got it to work.  Very frustrating.  It probably works well if you just fill out the entire application in one sitting, but I filled it out initially in a few different sessions.

1 minute ago, damsi said:

Thanks I truly appreciate it. I have all of the info saved now but when I load the documents at the very last page where it asks for supporting evidence, some of the documents get multiple duplicates. My 2016 tax documents have 7 duplicates and others are duplicated 2-3 times.

Thank you very much

7 hours ago, mcdull said:

Nope.  Try another browser.  I did on chrome. 

I am using Chrome as well.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
3 hours ago, damsi said:

Thank you very much

PDF.  There is a limit on number of files you could submit in each section. But You could combine multiple PDF files into one single file which solves the problem.  

Timeline
56 minutes ago, mcdull said:

PDF.  There is a limit on number of files you could submit in each section. But You could combine multiple PDF files into one single file which solves the problem.  

Ok thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.