Lion Star

Administrative Processing-Can someone explain about reply from US Embassy Islamabad

690 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Lion Star said:

Embassy has sent me an email to send new medical report after 8 months of administrative processing.

thats good mean they are working on your case now to send them your new medical.. good luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

7 hours ago, Shazyyo said:

Oh okay! Have u got some date updates on ceac status till now? And where do you live? Pakistan?

One update today and request for medical. I am from Lahore.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello, 

I m new here , my case filed on October 2017 ...  It's been 3 months now, I suddenly read this conversation and I m sad too see long time duration from Islamabad ...  My spouse is a US citizen and I also visited USA on visit visa. But we got marriage in Pakistan karachi and apply from Pakistan .   Before apply I was thinking the case time line were around 8to10 months .... But as I read this conversation I m shocked !  I believe you people have been spent most of the time and got much more information from this plate form ... 

I have few questions if you guys can guide me, it will greatful and I appreciate it.

1- every case is taken that much time? 

2- I heard that male get visa fast and female get visa issue takes time  ?

3- if spouse is a permanent citizen then process takes time and citizen get fast to be completed .

3-  within six to seven months NA2 received and 3 to 4 months case complete .

I have more queries but I want to discuss these fast .

thanls

4 minutes ago, Aster said:

Hello, 

I m new here , my case filed on October 2017 ...  It's been 3 months now, I suddenly read this conversation and I m sad too see long time duration from Islamabad ...  My spouse is a US citizen and I also visited USA on visit visa. But we got marriage in Pakistan karachi and apply from Pakistan .   Before apply I was thinking the case time line were around 8to10 months .... But as I read this conversation I m shocked !  I believe you people have been spent most of the time and got much more information from this plate form ... 

I have few questions if you guys can guide me, it will greatful and I appreciate it.

1- every case is taken that much time? 

2- I heard that male get visa fast and female get visa issue takes time  ?

3- if spouse is a permanent citizen then process takes time and citizen get fast to be completed .

3-  within six to seven months NA2 received and 3 to 4 months case complete .

I have more queries but I want to discuss these fast .

thanls

My interview was in September 2017.. They approved my visa at the end and kept my passport. 4 months have passed. Waiting for the visa. Case was filed in march and transferred to NVC in August 2017. I have heard that in total from case created to issued ..it takes almost 9-10 months. Background security checks are done for both female and males. And time period depends on each and every case and its situation. 

56 minutes ago, Shazyyo said:

My interview was in September 2017.. They approved my visa at the end and kept my passport. 4 months have passed. Waiting for the visa. Case was filed in march and transferred to NVC in August 2017. I have heard that in total from case created to issued ..it takes almost 9-10 months. Background security checks are done for both female and males. And time period depends on each and every case and its situation. 

So. Have you. Got your visa finally or no?  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.