31st Of May 01:30 Pm Issued

Alhamdulilah sum Alhamdulilah

Is this normal AP?

IMG_0684.PNG

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, imalik said:

Involve the congressman or sanetar coz i did this 

Oh k .we really dnt know how to do this ..Did u get the same Ap email from us embassy islambad ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 6/5/2017 at 8:54 PM, Mehar said:

Any update?

No update yet. Did the inquiry through senator's office and they told them its still in administrative processing and as soon its finished they will contact us.

What about you?

Timeline

Hi everyone..i am in the similar situation..my interview was on 21st march 2017 in islamabad embassy, they told me that i will get my passport in 2 weeks. I did not get 221g letter and was not asked for any additional documents. Its almost 2.5 month and my status says "Ready". It has changed twice only when i have emailed them. Wait is really frustrating and they have given same auto reply as in the screen shot above..i have no idea what to do.keep updating guys 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, M3smo said:

Hi everyone..i am in the similar situation..my interview was on 21st march 2017 in islamabad embassy, they told me that i will get my passport in 2 weeks. I did not get 221g letter and was not asked for any additional documents. Its almost 2.5 month and my status says "Ready". It has changed twice only when i have emailed them. Wait is really frustrating and they have given same auto reply as in the screen shot above..i have no idea what to do.keep updating guys 

Same here as well. Can you tell us something about your interview Plus do you have any red flags?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mehar said:

Same here as well. Can you tell us something about your interview Plus do you have any red flags?

No red flags and my interview went really well..they asked few questions about my husband and his job and about out marriage thats it..

Timeline
Just now, M3smo said:

No red flags and my interview went really well..they asked few questions about my husband and his job and about out marriage thats it..

Did you guys contacted senator/congressman?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.