JBMG

NVC CEAC UPLOAD FILERS - May 2017

317 posts in this topic

Hello everyone my case will be a pivot case as well. I'm still waiting on CN. 

My case was sent to NVC on Jan. 12. Received on Jan 18. Sent to supervisor on Feb 9...I'm still waiting

I hope that with this new system it will speed up the process.

• 4 months later...
On 5/9/2017 at 5:15 PM, Cat_Dad said:

I also just realised that I didn't have to submit a DS-261 choice of agent form. It seems I've skipped straight to paying both fees.

Hello, 

I got into this same situation. I got my "welcome letter" via email from "National_Visa_Center@state.gov". AT first, it was skeptical to me because NVC usually just use "NVC@state.gov" but surprisingly I was able to login to CEAC and pay my fees. Did you also got your "welcome letter" from email with no attachments included too? 

On 7/8/2018 at 1:04 PM, 4000mf said:

We’re an LND case number (London) and we’re being directed to file online with CEAC. Is this unusual? We knew everything we needed to know to file by mail and we’re a bit unsure about all this! :blink:

Hello, How is filing using CEAC treating you? We are also gonna be using CEAC for everything. 

1 hour ago, Wynona said:

Hello, How is filing using CEAC treating you? We are also gonna be using CEAC for everything. 

Seems pretty simple and straightforward, a little bit worryingly so if I’m honest. Fingers crossed for no checklist!

On 7/15/2018 at 2:36 AM, 4000mf said:

Seems pretty simple and straightforward, a little bit worryingly so if I’m honest. Fingers crossed for no checklist!

I know, I'm with you on this. 

We already paid both fees, but now I am confused if we should submit both AOS and IV Application + civil documents both at the same time.

I also knew about attaching a document cover page, but since it's online I am not sure if this is still required. 

On 3/3/2018 at 11:08 PM, NilsaAnil21 said:

Hello everyone my case will be a pivot case as well. I'm still waiting on CN. 

My case was sent to NVC on Jan. 12. Received on Jan 18. Sent to supervisor on Feb 9...I'm still waiting

I hope that with this new system it will speed up the process.

How to know if you're case is pivot and not pivot?

@Wynona make sure all your documents read horizontally, no vertically oriented scans. We got a checklist for those, but otherwise what CEAC asks for is seemingly exactly what it wants. No cover sheet, no petitioner's civil documents, it seems we can throw away a lot of the old information about paper filing. Very quick too, about three working days!

17 minutes ago, 4000mf said:

@Wynona make sure all your documents read horizontally, no vertically oriented scans. We got a checklist for those, but otherwise what CEAC asks for is seemingly exactly what it wants. No cover sheet, no petitioner's civil documents, it seems we can throw away a lot of the old information about paper filing. Very quick too, about three working days!

Just a quick cautionary note, the documents required may be different for different forms/number of applicants etc. I'm a single spouse applicant and we used EZ.

8 minutes ago, 4000mf said:

Just a quick cautionary note, the documents required may be different for different forms/number of applicants etc. I'm a single spouse applicant and we used EZ.

Wow you got a reply after 3 working days? That was fast. 

I am also planning to submit the EZ, I am the petitioner. Did your wife include her transcripts from the past 2 tax years after 2017?

Just now, Wynona said:

Wow you got a reply after 3 working days? That was fast. 

I am also planning to submit the EZ, I am the petitioner. Did your wife include her transcripts from the past 2 tax years after 2017?

She did, three years of tax returns and three years of W-2s.

We're having a bit of an issue now where the W-2 they asked us to reorient and replace appears as 'Accepted' so we can't replace it. She's calling NVC again!

15 minutes ago, 4000mf said:

We're having a bit of an issue now where the W-2 they asked us to reorient and replace appears as 'Accepted' so we can't replace it. She's calling NVC again!

Thank you for the swift response!!! I hope everything will be done and case completed soon. 

9 hours ago, 4000mf said:

Hi!

I just have a question on DS-260. Where did you find your beneficiary ID? is that Invoice ID? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/18/2017 at 2:33 AM, Cat_Dad said:

The same things happens for the civil documents, mine changed from "submitted" to "accepted"

But it seems it isn't the case for the "IV Application" (Form DS-260), it stays as "Completed"

We received an email from the CANVCEDP@state.gov address saying that they have approved our DS-260 and that we can contact them if we have any questions about the process.

Just need to finalise a few things with out AOS, hopefully it gets approved pretty quickly after that.

CEAC2.png

what this mean ? 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 5/1/2017 at 4:33 PM, JBMG said:

Welcome to first thread dedicated to NVC filers using "Method 1: Upload documents online using CEAC

!!!!!Only applies to newly assigned cases!!!!! (Assuming from MAY 1??)

If your NVC case number begins with one of the following prefixes:

BNS        FRN        HNK       MTL       RDJ         SYD

And your visa category is:

IR1          IR2          IR5          CR1        CR2        F1           F2A        F2B         F3           F4          

Scan and save your financial forms and evidence, civil documents, and translations. Then upload them to your CEAC account online. (CEAC is the Consular Electronic Application Center where you also pay your fees and complete your Form DS-260 visa application.) Instructions and more information are on our Managing Your IV Case Onlinepage.

If processing by regular mail, head over to that thread. 

If processing by email, head over to that thread.

Following text was created by dswheels76.

Please read everything below and refer to it throughout your NVC journey, whether this is your first month at NVC or your third. :bonk:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before posting questions, please read the wikiSaylin wrote on the NVC process here. Once you're done, read it one or two more times to really understand it ;)Don't forget to also read the official form instructions as well as USCIS and NVC's websites!

If you want to see a visual of the NVC process, please view Saylin's flowchart here.

Yes this thread was created by our great Queen Saylin and the knowledge is still going forward. This thread I pray stays alive and well as many who have gone through the process or still going can chime in and help and assist.

If you're wondering about time frames, look at the fellow members right here in this thread! Study their signatures/timelines and make notes. VJ also has this awesome page. Use it! I sure did during my process smile.png That means if you are on this thread WE expect you to have an up to date timeline.

And once you've got a case complete, please join the case complete/interview thread started by, Dwheels76 on (currently May 2017 thread),

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/633307-case-complete-to-interview-june-2017

Hi, would you happen to know if Paris allows CEAC document upload? Or will we have to mail the documents? Thanks in advance for your reply :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.