Ahmed & Amy

Medical Examination in Cairo

7 posts in this topic

Hi all!

Which hospital and doctor is better to have your medical examination done at/by?

Dr. Magda Ramzi Habib
Anglo-American Hospital

or
Dr. Hesham El Boraolosy
Dr. Eman Roshdy
Al Sherouk Hospital

Al Sherouk is actually much closer to us... But we do not mind going to Anglo-American if it's better. 

We just got case complete but have not been scheduled an interview appointment yet, so another question I have is: How soon once we get the interview appointment should Ahmed go and have his medical examination done?

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ahmed & Amy said:

Hi all!

Which hospital and doctor is better to have your medical examination done at/by?

Dr. Magda Ramzi Habib
Anglo-American Hospital

or
Dr. Hesham El Boraolosy
Dr. Eman Roshdy
Al Sherouk Hospital

Al Sherouk is actually much closer to us... But we do not mind going to Anglo-American if it's better. 

We just got case complete but have not been scheduled an interview appointment yet, so another question I have is: How soon once we get the interview appointment should Ahmed go and have his medical examination done?

Thanks!

I think you shouldn't be in hurry to make the medical examination because the visa validity is determined from the date your medical exam done, so i suggest if you do the exam before your interview date by 3 weeks at least.

I did my medical exam at El Shorouk Hospital and they are good and didn't face any problems there.

it's going to cost you about 1800 L.E for all medical exams, X-Ray, Lab. & Vaccinations.

Best Regards

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Service Center : Potomac Service Center

Consulate : Egypt

Marriage (if applicable): 2016-05-24

I-130 Sent : 2016-07-21

I-130 NOA1 : 2016-07-25

I-130 NOA2 Approved : 2016-08-26

NVC Received : 2016-09-07

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2016-09-20
Submit DS-261 : 2016-09-20
Pay AOS Bill : 2016-09-20
Receive IV Bill : 2016-09-23
Pay IV Bill : 2016-09-24
Send AOS Package : 2016-09-26
Send IV Package : 2016-09-26
ٍSubmit DS-260: 2016-09-27
Scan Date: 2016-09-28

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
10 minutes ago, kalelaimy said:

I think you shouldn't be in hurry to make the medical examination because the visa validity is determined from the date your medical exam done, so i suggest if you do the exam before your interview date by 3 weeks at least.

I did my medical exam at El Shorouk Hospital and they are good and didn't face any problems there.

it's going to cost you about 1800 L.E for all medical exams, X-Ray, Lab. & Vaccinations.

Best Regards

i agree with you regarding el shorouk hospital i did mine there and it was very smooth and easy.

1 hour ago, Ahmed & Amy said:

Hi all!

Dr. Magda Ramzi Habib
Anglo-American Hospital

or
Dr. Hesham El Boraolosy
Dr. Eman Roshdy
Al Sherouk Hospital

Thanks!

another thing that i would like to add i did my medical before i scheduled my interview and unfortunately the first slot available was 3 months ahead so please be noted of that best of luck

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
54 minutes ago, kalelaimy said:

Best Regards

i wanna share with you some piece of information that it might help " that the TP test  which determine your visa validity is valid for 6 month " and i confirmed that information with doctors themselves.

1 hour ago, kalelaimy said:

Best Regards

1 hour ago, eslamhassan said:

i agree with you regarding el shorouk hospital i did mine there and it was very smooth and easy.

another thing that i would like to add i did my medical before i scheduled my interview and unfortunately the first slot available was 3 months ahead so please be noted of that best of luck

50 minutes ago, eslamhassan said:

i wanna share with you some piece of information that it might help " that the TP test  which determine your visa validity is valid for 6 month " and i confirmed that information with doctors themselves.

Thanks @kalelaimy and @eslamhassan for your quick replies. :) Truly appreciate it! 

We will schedule the medical appointment about 3 weeks prior to his visa interview appointment isa. I hope their will be no issues when the time comes about slots available at Al Sharouk. How quickly do they give you back your medical examination packet?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Ahmed & Amy said:

Thanks @kalelaimy and @eslamhassan for your quick replies. :) Truly appreciate it! 

We will schedule the medical appointment about 3 weeks prior to his visa interview appointment isa. I hope their will be no issues when the time comes about slots available at Al Sharouk. How quickly do they give you back your medical examination packet?

Just after 10 days of medical exam date

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Service Center : Potomac Service Center

Consulate : Egypt

Marriage (if applicable): 2016-05-24

I-130 Sent : 2016-07-21

I-130 NOA1 : 2016-07-25

I-130 NOA2 Approved : 2016-08-26

NVC Received : 2016-09-07

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2016-09-20
Submit DS-261 : 2016-09-20
Pay AOS Bill : 2016-09-20
Receive IV Bill : 2016-09-23
Pay IV Bill : 2016-09-24
Send AOS Package : 2016-09-26
Send IV Package : 2016-09-26
ٍSubmit DS-260: 2016-09-27
Scan Date: 2016-09-28

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.