Issajar

Changed from AP to ready then to AP again

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

My interview for k1 visa it was in 8th of Jan in Jordan 

I got approved and they told me that they will send the passport in 5 working days 

At 11 of Jan I checked in ceac it gave me that you case undergoing adminstrative processing and in 15th of Jan I got my passport back with ten questions to answer them and send it by email. 

In 25 of Jan I got calling from the embassy to send my passport for them to send the visa. And in ceac still AP 

So I sent it 

And in 1st of Fab ceac changed to ready 

And in 5th of Feb ceac came back to AP 

I'm so worried

I don't know what I should do 

My finance sent to them email to see what's going on and I sent email for them because I didn't get my passport yet 

I don't know how long that will take :(

Timeline

Yes it changed from immigrant to nonimmigrant 

But I'm worried because I talked with Jordanian guy that the embassy called him to send the passport and after four days he got the passport again without visa and came back to the adminstrative processing

So I'm worried to get my passport back without visa 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, USAMorocco said:

Did it change from immigrant to non immigrant visa? If so it is about to be issued. 

But I'm worried because I talked with Jordanian guy that the embassy called him to send the passport and after four days he got the passport again without visa and came back to the adminstrative processing

But I don't know what kind of vise he applied or his case changed from immigrant to nonimmigrant

• 6 months later...
Timeline
On 2/7/2017 at 7:37 AM, Issajar said:

R u still there bro!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.