luvofghana

Has your visa through the Ghana Embassy been denied, or are you in AP?

40 posts in this topic

I' m searching for couples who have been denied through the Ghana Embassy or been put in AP. I want you to know there are others out here going through what you are..  Please respond or message me. I have information that may be able to help you get your loved one home.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 2/3/2017 at 0:19 AM, luvofghana said:

I' m searching for couples who have been denied through the Ghana Embassy or been put in AP. I want you to know there are others out here going through what you are..  Please respond or message me. I have information that may be able to help you get your loved one home.

Please I am in same situation spouse was denied I need the information thank you

Timeline
On 2/5/2017 at 2:07 PM, Joetan said:

Please I am in same situation spouse was denied I need the information thank you

yes my Husband was denied im looking for information as to why and how to get through this as well.

BEST WISHES (L)(F)(L)

Timeline
On 2/2/2017 at 11:19 PM, luvofghana said:

Yes im searching for information and help as we are in AP but consulate said it was denied. I have contacted senator and Congress office and all they tell me is we have to wait? what can i do cause it seems they aren't willing to help beyond a certain point.

Edited by josei27

BEST WISHES (L)(F)(L)

Timeline

Yes please our case was sent back since April last year.  It's really frustrating and depressing, every year I have to travel back home to see my husband, pls any information will be appreciated. God bless u. 

Edited by trustG

Timeline
On 2/3/2017 at 1:03 PM, lutz said:

Yes, visa denied, but then reaffirmed by USCIS.  On its way back to Ghana now from the NVC.

@lutz pls  I know every case is different, but pls do u mind sharing with me the evidence they required besides what u have already submitted.. Thanks. 

Timeline
10 hours ago, OhBoye said:

@luvofghana Good morning. Will you be posting the helpful information anytime soon? Thank you 

I was wondering about this also has anyone received the information.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.