peterfarahat

please help !!! i donot know what to do !!!

13 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

i sent my affifdavit of support and supporting document to nvc  , they replied that there is something incorrect in my affidavit of support  , and i have to do it again and bring it with me in the interview and my case still in process for scheduling interview  , now if i make a new affidavit of support and bring it my interview  ,  this will affect my interview  , and delay my visa ? or has no effect just give them the new papers and no effect on decision of CO  , no dely in my visa

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

No delay if you get the AOS right at the interview.  If you make another mistake on the AOS, then your visa could be denied or delayed.  Take the time to make sure the AOS is correct before you go to your interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline
1 hour ago, peterfarahat said:

i sent my affifdavit of support and supporting document to nvc  , they replied that there is something incorrect in my affidavit of support  , and i have to do it again and bring it with me in the interview and my case still in process for scheduling interview  , now if i make a new affidavit of support and bring it my interview  ,  this will affect my interview  , and delay my visa ? or has no effect just give them the new papers and no effect on decision of CO  , no dely in my visa

it would be ok to take your new AOS to the interview just make sure its filled out correctly.... 

my i ask when did you submit your documents to the nvc and how did they take to review your case?

Timeline
Just now, Naji1789 said:

it would be ok to take your new AOS to the interview just make sure its filled out correctly.... 

my i ask when did you submit your documents to the nvc and how did they take to review your case?

i sent it nov 14th  , it took 2 month ( 8 weeks )

Timeline
1 minute ago, peterfarahat said:

i sent it nov 14th  , it took 2 month ( 8 weeks )

ok thanks good luck with your case ... make sure you do the AOS right this time to avoid delays 

Timeline
Just now, Naji1789 said:

ok thanks good luck with your case ... make sure you do the AOS right this time to avoid delays 

it means that if i did it right this time .. i will face no delay in my case  , and i will not be in AP

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
8 minutes ago, peterfarahat said:

it means that if i did it right this time .. i will face no delay in my case  , and i will not be in AP

No.  AP is about background security check.  Has nothing to do with the AOS.  Completely separate issues.

Timeline
1 hour ago, peterfarahat said:

yes if you do it right they might take like a week to review it and then ask for your passport after visa approval it is normal to go to AP for a few days but don't stress you will be fine if you get the approval at the interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
7 hours ago, peterfarahat said:

I had the same problem like you and we didn't know what is the problem exactly . So my husband took  letter I was sent by NVC and took it to the IRC office and they told him what is the problem.  He fixed it And mailed it to me and I took it to the interview 

Timeline
Just now, Mikeadam said:

I had the same problem like you and we didn't know what is the problem exactly . So my husband took  letter I was sent by NVC and took it to the IRC office and they told him what is the problem.  He fixed it And mailed it to me and I took it to the interview 

then what did u do in the interview ? did u face any problem?

Timeline
18 minutes ago, peterfarahat said:

then what did u do in the interview ? did u face any problem?

No.  Thanks God . I gave him the right paper which is the ORIGINAL not the copy.  My husband mailed to me through UPS.  It took 5 days till it came  here.  But as I told you go to the IRS office and show him the papers you have then they will tell you what you need.  The interview went well.  They accepted the papers.  

Timeline
Just now, Mikeadam said:

No.  Thanks God . I gave him the right paper which is the ORIGINAL not the copy.  My husband mailed to me through UPS.  It took 5 days till it came  here.  But as I told you go to the IRS office and show him the papers you have then they will tell you what you need.  The interview went well.  They accepted the papers.  

congrats ... how long did they take to return your passport back to you  ? ... and there is no delay in  the case

Timeline
12 hours ago, peterfarahat said:

congrats ... how long did they take to return your passport back to you  ? ... and there is no delay in  the case

اThanks.  It took them 2 weeks and 4 days to return back my passport.  Of course I was so worried and emailed the embassy  and phoned ARAMEX every other day as I see people got back their passports within 5 days and 4 days.  But They said it might take from 2 to 3 weeks because it sometimes they are behino on other cases that it delays some other cases.  So I got it within 2 weeks and half. So don't worry and Good luck.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.