tab4768

Vaccinations needed for Male 37 years

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I am not sure why this is such impossible information to find out. But if anyone can tell me what vaccinations men aged 37 will need for the Interview in Juarez it is GREATLY appreciate. I do not want to pay the inflated prices those medics charge, and want to have them done once we get notification that the application is approved. He is not Mexican, so he has no previous evidence of vaccinations as he has been out of him home country for 16 years. Any help is appreciated

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

This is the list, the doctor will tell you what's needed, based on his age. If possible, send him with his entire medical record to the medical appointment.

https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/laws-regs/vaccination-immigration/revised-vaccination-immigration-faq.html#whatvaccines

Timeline
18 hours ago, acajim said:

This is the list, the doctor will tell you what's needed, based on his age. If possible, send him with his entire medical record to the medical appointment.

https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/laws-regs/vaccination-immigration/revised-vaccination-immigration-faq.html#whatvaccines

He doesn't have a medical file. Never been sick, never hopistlaized no vaccinations since moving to Mexico 10 years ago. I I have a list of possible vaccinations that a 37yrs could get, but if I can get an idea what others were told to do, we want to do them before the Medical. I know there are people out there that have done them, or was given the list. so I am hoping to get a response. Those listed on the CDC page covers all ages. And Influenza is only needed October - April...that I do know. 

Timeline

If he doesn't have any vaccine history documentation then he will need to have either tests to confirm if he's had any of the requirements or just have them administered. Take a look here for more info: https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/exams/ti/panel/vaccination-panel-technical-instructions.html

This link is straight to a vaccine table broken down by age: https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/exams/ti/panel/vaccination-panel-technical-instructions.html#tbl1

You should really try to obtain any vaccine history from back home for him and have them send it over to you. Or else, he'll have to have the tests or have them done all over. For the K-1 Visa at Juarez they're not too picky about it (from personal experience of my wife's process), however, once you cross into the U.S. and apply for AOS you'll definitely need all the vaccines current and up to date. A civil surgeon here in the U.S. will charge A LOT for that so get them done in Mexico if you can! ;) 

Maria ~ U.S. Citizen

K-1 & K-2 Process (Completed in 4 mos. 8 days)

1/19/16: I-129F Package recv'd by USCIS via FedEx overnight

4/1/16: NOA2 Approval :dancing:

5/17/16: Interview :star: - APPROVED :dance:

5/25/16 Visas in hand! :thumbs: 

8/5/16: Wedding (L)

AOS/EAD/AP Process, K-1 & K-2 (Completed in 4 mos. 15 days)

9/21/16: Package recv'd by USCIS via FedEx overnight [Day 1]

10/24/16: AOS Cases (I-864) RFIE recv'd hardcopy [Day 29]

12/23/16: AOS Case Status Updates - Interview Scheduled, text recv'd [Day 94] :dancing:

1/17/17: EAD/AP Combo Card recv'd via USPS Priority Mail [Day 119]

1/27/17: AOS Interview :star: - APPROVED!! :dance:  [Day 129 / 120 w/ 9day RFIE delay]

1/27/17: AOS Case status update - Approved | 1/31/17: New Card in Production | 2/1/17: Card Was Mailed

2/4/17: Green Cards Arrived :thumbs:

ROC Process, Spouse & 2 Step-Sons (Completed in 23 mos. 22 days)

1/25/19: Package recv'd by USCIS via FedEx overnight [Day 1]

1/29/19: NOA notice date, text & email recv'd, routed to CSC

2/1/19: NOA 18mo. Extension Letter arrived in the mail, for wife only [Day 7]

3/13/19: Filed SR for non-receipt of NOA for I-751A dependents [Day 48] | 3/21/19: Recv'd NOA for 2 stepsons [Day 56]

4/29/19: Biometrics (Scheduled) Appt Completed [Day 95]

8/28/20: Case Status Update - RFE [Day 582 ~ 19 mos. 4 days] | 11/20/20: Case Status Update - RFE response recv'd [Day 666 ~ 21 mos. 27 days]

1/7/21: Case Status Update - New Card in Production :dance: [Day 714 ~ 23 mos. 14 days] 

1/15/21: Green Cards Arrived :thumbs:[Day 722 ~ 23 mos. 22 days]

All done for now! :)

Timeline
5 hours ago, MariaR323 said:

If he doesn't have any vaccine history documentation then he will need to have either tests to confirm if he's had any of the requirements or just have them administered. Take a look here for more info: https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/exams/ti/panel/vaccination-panel-technical-instructions.html

This link is straight to a vaccine table broken down by age: https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/exams/ti/panel/vaccination-panel-technical-instructions.html#tbl1

You should really try to obtain any vaccine history from back home for him and have them send it over to you. Or else, he'll have to have the tests or have them done all over. For the K-1 Visa at Juarez they're not too picky about it (from personal experience of my wife's process), however, once you cross into the U.S. and apply for AOS you'll definitely need all the vaccines current and up to date. A civil surgeon here in the U.S. will charge A LOT for that so get them done in Mexico if you can! ;) 

Thank you Maria!

Yeah, there is no way of getting his old files from Sweden. So we are planning on getting the injections here in Cancun, cause even the appointed doctors in Juarez charge a disgusting rate (especially at the exchange rate now) for locals. I work in a Hospital here in Cancun, so I can talk with a doctor regarding a test to see what he is already vaccinated for. They have them for cats and dogs, so I assume they do for people....I hope so at least. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.