allset

Category F2B Priority Date 2011

508 posts in this topic

Filed: Country:
Timeline
56 minutes ago, sstn said:

This is what I estimated. Close to what I estimated. I have a long list of people who completed the case long time ago and need to wait for IL. I can estimate the VB based on the PD of my customer recieve the IL at the end of each month.

Yea you are right.

so, can you estimate my case,my PD 4Jan2011. 

Just now, filiblessed said:

Yea you are right.

so, can you estimate my case,my PD 4Jan2011. 

I can estimate more accurate at the end of the month because NVC give out IL at the end of the month. But I think the VB will go up 2 weeks or more for Feburary VB. It is moving slow just because they open really far for filling 09/2011 so it is backlog. I would say at the end of January 2018 or end of Febary 2018, you will receive IL.

Filed: Country:
Timeline
2 minutes ago, sstn said:

I can estimate more accurate at the end of the month because NVC give out IL at the end of the month. But I think the VB will go up 2 weeks or more for Feburary VB. It is moving slow just because they open really far for filling 09/2011 so it is backlog. I would say at the end of January 2018 or end of Febary 2018, you will receive IL.

Thanks very much. please update us and share you knowledge. Thanks again.

2 hours ago, filiblessed said:

Thanks very much. please update us and share you knowledge. Thanks again.

You are welcome. I know how NVC works. F2B is backlog. It doesn't move or move very slow last couple months because a lot a lot people even 08/11 can submit DS260. The more people can submit, NVC has to make the VB move slow due to visa quota is limited. For example there are 100 cases are eligible to file. Each month there are 30 people submitted visa application. The limit visa is 30/month only so it doesn't move. Months close to the end, people submitted and completed so less people left then VB move very quick until filling chart moving again then slow again....Since filling chart stuck at September for really long time now, all we hope is less and less people left who didn't submitted and completed so expect the VB will move quick and quick for next coming months. 

Filed: Timeline

Thanks sstn

We really appreciate your help and hope.

My Priority date is March 2011, most of last year I had calculated that my IL would be here in 2017. Now with the slow down since September I really don't know when I will get my appointment.

Again, we have waited so long, thanks for your advice and hope.

4 hours ago, Dough2651 said:

Thanks sstn

We really appreciate your help and hope.

My Priority date is March 2011, most of last year I had calculated that my IL would be here in 2017. Now with the slow down since September I really don't know when I will get my appointment.

Again, we have waited so long, thanks for your advice and hope.

Dont worry too much. When not a lot of people left to submit the document because all the cases are opened and completed then the VB will move quick again. It might move 3, 4 weeks next month, who know. And if it keep moving 1 month every month then it take 3 more months for you to get interview letter. If it moves slow. Maybe 4 5 months. When you are waiting that might be long time but when you are busy, time fly so try to find something to do and dont worry much about this. IL will come to you in about 3 months or 4 months. Just think like that.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Ivory Coast
Timeline

Hi I  worried my lawyer ask me to send docs that I already submitted to the NvC and since August in addition to that my case I have not complete before 1 years what happen

Timeline
Il y a 7 heures, Lain a dit:

Avez-vous reçu une liste de contrôle?

Mon avocat me demande d'envoyer les documents que j'ai déjà soumis à la CNV

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
56 minutes ago, MAHD90 said:

Mon avocat me demande d'envoyer les documents que j'ai déjà soumis à la CNV

Ok, trying to figure out, why he asked for additional documents? Did you or your attorney receive a Checklist(for some missing documents) from NVC? If yes, then you should submitt it, otherwise your case wouldn't be completed.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lain said:

Ok, trying to figure out, why he asked for additional documents? Did you or your attorney receive a Checklist(for some missing documents) from NVC? If yes, then you should submitt it, otherwise your case wouldn't be completed.

What will happen if I do not complete before one year

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.