Duncan J Reyneke

USCIS helpline: real person please

3 posts in this topic

Okay.

Can someone please explain to me how to get through to a real person on the USCIS helpline? What hours are they open? I am currently calling at 9:30 AM Kentucky time (have been calling since 8) and still no option in the phone menu to speak to an operator.

Please for the love of God tell me what I'm doing wrong I hate this confusion.

Notification that our I129f was sent out from the USCIS office back to us (we live in Korea) and got bounced by the mail system. No details on why (assuming address but nobody has said that yet and we don't want to resend it to another address or god forbid here if there are going to be complications) and we got told when we called last that we'd need to call back earlier in the day speak to a Tier 2 person at USCIS as they get really busy around closing time. So far, no luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.