33 posts in this topic

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Akuaduk2 said:

Thank you so much, i just booked our appointment, now we just pray for Gods will to be done, Amen

How did u do it dear?

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Annointed one said:

How did u do it dear?

I called 1 703-520-2573 and they helped me schedule it since doing it online keeps telling me to try again later

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Akuaduk2 said:

I called 1 703-520-2573 and they helped me schedule it since doing it online keeps telling me to try again later

I just did online. Thank you sooooo much. This forum has really helped us all. Good luck to everybody

Timeline
3 hours ago, Kay&Epi said:

My fiancé went to the embassy and they told him to wait for the letter. But I checked us travel docs today and more appointment dates have been added. So we have scheduled there. 

I just did too. They said they mailed our letter since Dec 8th, I cant believe it's still not here. My congressman called yesterday and has requested the instruction packet sent to him as well. They always get quicker answers than attorneys and us. It's sad but we will conquer. Good Luck

Timeline

In prepping for the interview, They ask if you have anything you share together so i assume it must be some documentation with both parties on it. Any suggestions on things that can be submitted?

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

i just checked mine.The date has actually expired.But my interview is next week.What can we do now ?will i still be made to go through the interview?even though the approval date on the form has expired?can i get an extention now ?

Timeline
13 minutes ago, maametiwaa said:

i just checked mine.The date has actually expired.But my interview is next week.What can we do now ?will i still be made to go through the interview?even though the approval date on the form has expired?can i get an extention now ?

With the instruction packet, you have a year to get everything done so you will be okay. Most people have expired but the date u receive the instruction packet serves as a formal date and you have up to one year to get everything done. You will be ok.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Kay100 said:

hi pals 
please i would like to know if i ve to schedule for interview myself or wait for the embassy to call me for the interview?

You should get an instruction packet from the embassy either mailed to the petitioner here in the US or to the beneficiary in Gh

Some people went ahead and paid the money at GT bank and scheduled their interview that way. It is entirely up to you if you want to wait for the instruction packet or proceed

Timeline

Its been 3 months since the petitioner received a notification from the embassy that they ll call me for the interview and i ve not heard from the embassy .....and am a bit worried!!

Thanks

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Kay100 said:

Its been 3 months since the petitioner received a notification from the embassy that they ll call me for the interview and i ve not heard from the embassy .....and am a bit worried!!

Thanks

I'll suggest you should ask people from your country that were able to scheduled their own interviews themselves and take notes of the process they went through. There's no reason why you should keep waiting if there's a possibility of being able to schedule your own interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.