emga

ALL F3 PART 2..

1,807 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, May2006 said:

AOS says PAID finally. .

On payment page our names, date of birth are not there anymore...

Received email to pay IV fees Monday 9th April

Thought of sharing. .visa journey is definitely not a walk in the park.. 

What's going on with everyone one else ..keep us posted..Pd May2006

Is your 7 year old added yet? Just checking.

Service Center - Texas

I -130 sent - October 26, 2013

NOA 1 - November 07, 2013

RFE - May 06, 2014

RFE Hard Copy Received - May 12, 2014 (2 passport size photo for the petitioner)

RFE Sent - May 15, 2014

NOA 2 - May 29, 2014

National Visa Center

NVC Received - 18/06/2014

Fill out DS - 261 Form & submit - 08/07/2014

Pay AOS Fee - 25/07/2014

Send AOS Package - 02/08/2014

NVC Receive AOS Package - 04/08/2014

Receive IV Bill - 28/08/2014

Send IV Package - 28/08/2014

Pay IV Bill - 30/08/2014

Case Complete - October 21, 2014

Interview Date - December 05, 2014 rescheduled from December 29, 2014

Interview Result - Approved

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Thanks for ur concern Ingrid28 really appreciate it. No my 7 year old is not added even though I did what they asked. . Someone who is experiencing the same as me told me to go ahead and pay for those invoiced and in ds260 I can add the child.. He did that too. What are your thoughts on this? Has anyone experience this before. ? Please share. 

52 minutes ago, May2006 said:

Thanks for ur concern Ingrid28 really appreciate it. No my 7 year old is not added even though I did what they asked. . Someone who is experiencing the same as me told me to go ahead and pay for those invoiced and in ds260 I can add the child.. He did that too. What are your thoughts on this? Has anyone experience this before. ? Please share. 

You should do as other tells you as soon as possible:

- Pay IV fees.

- Submit DS-260. 

- Submit all the documents to NVC, including your child's birth certificate.

After they receive your documents, 11 weeks later, they will check your case, and let you know if your case is completed, and they will add your child into your case. Then they will ask you to pay for child's fee.

But you have to finish those steps first, pay the fees, submit DS-260 and your docs, so they can look into your case. They will not process your case if you miss any of those steps.

Edited by Triple28

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

This is great news, Let's keep praying. 

AOS fees paid on April 9th now showing on  PAID, I also received an email asking me to pay the Visa fees....did that this morning it's now showing IN PROCESS.

13 minutes ago, Sandy1971 said:

Another question, 

a package which is to be sent to NVC, what documents should I put in? I suppose my petitioner should put it.. Please convey.

If you received the Welcome letter, you will see a list of necessary documents needed to be sent to them (as image below), including:

- Your photocopies of birth certificates, police certificate, passport,

- Petitioner's photocopies of birth certificate, US passport or certificate of naturalization,

- Affidavit of support, tax form, W2...

Please note that you should send PHOTOCOPIES only (except original Affidavit of support with signature.), and keep the original documents for interviewing.

DO NOT send original documents to NVC, because they will lost during processing, and you will have a big trouble when interviewing (in case you lost original birth certificate).

Untitled.png

Edited by Triple28

42 minutes ago, Sandy1971 said:

Hi all,

I paid AOS. after 10 days today it is showing - paid. No email received yet. What to do?

After NVC approves your DS-261 (Choice of Agent) and checks your AOS fee (paid), NVC will open IV fees and DS-260 so you can pay and submit DS-260 form. I think that within 1-2 days, IV fees and DS-260 will appear in your online profile. If they are not open, you can ask NVC.

On 4/10/2018 at 2:45 AM, redsquash said:

Gowrie,

CSPA age is counted when the priority date becomes current. At that time, contact NVC and if CSPA age is below 21 then NVC will add the child name. 

You filled DS261 in 2011. ?????

Hello Guys,

Greetings ...

Seek your guidance ..

F3 Cat. case

Our PD is 03april2006, not it is current in the Visa Bulletin April 2018.  More then 12 years passed.

My son's age was 11 yrs when we got the letter in 2006. Now he is running 23yrs and 4 months.

Our petitioner has got the letter to process step #1 to 6.

Will my son included automatically for visa letter OR does we need any extra paper work ?

If needed extra paper work, what kind of paper work may need.

Thanks in advance. 

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
10 hours ago, amdavad2018 said:

Hello Guys,

Greetings ...

Seek your guidance .. 

F3 Cat. case

Our PD is 03april2006, not it is current in the Visa Bulletin April 2018.  More then 12 years passed.

My son's age was 11 yrs when we got the letter in 2006. Now he is running 23yrs and 4 months.

Our petitioner has got the letter to process step #1 to 6.

Will my son included automatically for visa letter OR does we need any extra paper work ?

If needed extra paper work, what kind of paper work may need.

Thanks in advance. 

Hello amdavad2018,

This is the same case with my nephew's daughter. She was 10 years old when my sister filed the petition..now she is 22 years old. PD June 30  2006

We received the Welcome Letter to process step 1 to 6

I called the NVC and the asked me to an email  informing them to keep this aged out child on the Case and they will send it to CSPA for review, so I did.

DS261  Done 

Paid AOS fees  Done

Paid Visa Fees  Done , When I got to this step the aged out child was not included, therefore I did not pay for her as yet. They told to call them back every two weeks or so to check on the status of the CSPA  review. I don't know what will happen after this, just waiting. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi guys, can tax return 1040 be used instead of the tax transcript? 

Service Center - Texas

I -130 sent - October 26, 2013

NOA 1 - November 07, 2013

RFE - May 06, 2014

RFE Hard Copy Received - May 12, 2014 (2 passport size photo for the petitioner)

RFE Sent - May 15, 2014

NOA 2 - May 29, 2014

National Visa Center

NVC Received - 18/06/2014

Fill out DS - 261 Form & submit - 08/07/2014

Pay AOS Fee - 25/07/2014

Send AOS Package - 02/08/2014

NVC Receive AOS Package - 04/08/2014

Receive IV Bill - 28/08/2014

Send IV Package - 28/08/2014

Pay IV Bill - 30/08/2014

Case Complete - October 21, 2014

Interview Date - December 05, 2014 rescheduled from December 29, 2014

Interview Result - Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.