nyala62

CR1 reaffirmed in Ghana (split topic)

1,471 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
14 minutes ago, REM4ALWAYS said:

I have a reaffirmed case. For awhile,  it did say expiring soon, then after it was reaffirmed it changed to admin processing.

So you received this letter in your Ghana mailbox ?...Our case was reaffirmed in December 2016, but the ceac status still showing the Expiring soon update since March 14, 2017, I can't understand. Is it normal?

Timeline
1 minute ago, REM4ALWAYS said:

No, the letter came to my mailbox in the U.S. The odd thing is that the letter is dated 2/17/17 , but it not post marked until March 20th

Oh Ok, So the letter is from NVC or Embassy/Consulate in Ghana? It was addressed to the petitioner right?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, nyala62 said:

Oh Ok, So the letter is from NVC or Embassy/Consulate in Ghana? It was addressed to the petitioner right?

I thought the interview letter is sent from the Embassy to the beneficiary abroad. Sorry for bothering you it is a stress , I hope we are close too

Timeline

No, my husband has never received a letter from the embassy. The letter comes to me and then I scan it to him.  The letter I received is addressed from the embassy. 

20170323_214159-1.jpg

Timeline
46 minutes ago, REM4ALWAYS said:

No, my husband has never received a letter from the embassy. The letter comes to me and then I scan it to him.  The letter I received is addressed from the embassy. 

20170323_214159-1.jpg

I see. So the letter was sent from Ghana to the US address ,and you the petitioner scanned it to your husband who is the beneficiary. Please how long was you case in AP after Expiring soon update? Can you remember?

Timeline

Yes, I am the petitioner. I will scan the letter to my husband so he can print it and take it to the embassy.  I am not sure if the letter came from the GH embassy because the postage looks like it was done in the US. My case was reaffirmed in  November.  I don't remember the exact date.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, REM4ALWAYS said:

Yes, I am the petitioner. I will scan the letter to my husband so he can print it and take it to the embassy.  I am not sure if the letter came from the GH embassy because the postage looks like it was done in the US. My case was reaffirmed in  November.  I don't remember the exact date.

Ok I got it. Our case was one month behind yours. So let us keep hope, may be by next month we will also hear a good neews. Please have ever contacted the Embassy to check if your case is already there?

Timeline
35 minutes ago, REM4ALWAYS said:

Please is the letter from NVC? I mean on the NVC head letter? of Embassy's

Timeline
On 3/24/2017 at 2:14 AM, REM4ALWAYS said:

I have a reaffirmed case. For awhile,  it did say expiring soon, then after it was reaffirmed it changed to admin processing.

I think it is a good news and this are the messages we should be hearing lets keep praying and hope for the best 

Timeline
On 3/24/2017 at 4:11 AM, REM4ALWAYS said:

you mean november 2016

Timeline
On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 8:01 PM, REM4ALWAYS said:

Good news.  I received my letter to go to the embassy and pick up a package for an interview.  The letter was dated 2/17/17, but I just got it today. It was mailed on March 20th. Check your case statuses on https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx 

The last update on the website was the  day this letter was generated. 

Please, send us good vibes. This has been a 3+  year long journey. We hope for the best.

Great news!!!  Praying for you guys!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.