JimJesDuma

New I-129F form and Fees K-1 Fiance(e)

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

https://www.uscis.gov/i-129f

Well as most know by now the Fee has gone up to $535.

I reviewed the new form above line by line and the only difference I could find compared to the old version was the Expiration date which is now 8/31/2018

You can be sure if you use the old form your petition will be returned however.

Jim

10/29/16....I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX
10/31/16....Delivered at Dallas Lock Box - per USPS

11/02/16....NOA1 Date on Hard Copy Notice
11/03/16....NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC
11/07/16....NOA1 Hard Copy Received

xx/xx/xx....NOA2 Text and Email

Timeline

You and I are on just about the same time frame. The USCIS received my I-129 F on Nov 7. I'm still waiting for my NOA 2. I feel like I'm behind everyone else. My fiance is in the Philippines. I'm using Rapid Visa. Good luck to you!

Timeline

You and I are on just about the same time frame. The USCIS received my I-129 F on Nov 7. I'm still waiting for my NOA 2. I feel like I'm behind everyone else. My fiance is in the Philippines. I'm using Rapid Visa. Good luck to you!

Hey Sean,

Welcome to the thread.

Reminds me of a song. Not quite yellow brick road but something else.

Where in the Philippines are they from?

Mine is from Negros.

Timeline

Those are literally two of my favorite songs of all time. LOL. I also like Robert Earl Keen's The Road Goes on Forever (And the Party Never Ends). She is from Morong but she now lives in Olangapo. It seems like we (your case and mine) should be getting an NOA any time, right?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello

The USCIS received my I-129 F on October, 31. I'm still waiting for my NOA 2 too! My fiance is in the Brazil. We need to be patient.

Paulo & Marta

K1 - I129F

Brazil

Timeline

Those are literally two of my favorite songs of all time. LOL. I also like Robert Earl Keen's The Road Goes on Forever (And the Party Never Ends). She is from Morong but she now lives in Olangapo. It seems like we (your case and mine) should be getting an NOA any time, right?

Sorry I said where are "they" from. I was thinking He or she and typed "they".

Lots of same sex couples here and women bringing men over so I don't always want to assume the foreigner is a female.

Honestly never heard this before but sure do like it.

yeah NOA 2 any time.

Anytime between now and Feb 14th if we are lucky.

LOL

Jim

Hello

The USCIS received my I-129 F on October, 31. I'm still waiting for my NOA 2 too! My fiance is in the Brazil. We need to be patient.

Yes and I've added you to my signature line.

Hang in there.

Jim

I'm at day 55 today.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.