Atiielii

under AP more than 6 month!!! :(

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

I had my interview on 16th May in Abu dhabi embassy. The CO told me after 2 month check the website for updates and istruction . Now me and my fiance check it every day but still no updates. We are so stress ful why its taking that much long.. :( has anyone experienced any similar situation?? Another point last update date in CEAC changed to 17 november but still AP...

helppp me , its really hard situation as its about one year from out filing ...

I am sorry to hear that and I understand your frustration. Did they tell you that you were approved and that they were doing final processing? We were told that the the visa was approved but then on the CEAC website the case went from administrative processing to ready which is backwards so we emailed them. They replied that everything is ok and that it takes time. I would email the embassy to find ourt what is going on.

Timeline

They told me nothing while interviewing the CO asked me to sign the oath and she just told me ur case goes AP process and whn its compeleted we forward a post for furthur instructionss

You mean it may not be approved??

They told me nothing while interviewing the CO asked me to sign the oath and she just told me ur case goes AP process and whn its compeleted we forward a post for furthur instructionss

You mean it may not be approved??

In ceac website all are ready and the last is AP

I am sorry to hear that and I understand your frustration. Did they tell you that you were approved and that they were doing final processing? We were told that the the visa was approved but then on the CEAC website the case went from administrative processing to ready which is backwards so we emailed them. They replied that everything is ok and that it takes time. I would email the embassy to find ourt what is going on.

We also emailed several times to embassy but they toldus no time is assigned and its still under AP

If they told you it was going to admin processing that's good. I would email them to find out what's going on. You are waiting a long time. Good luck.

Timeline

If they told you it was going to admin processing that's good. I would email them to find out what's going on. You are waiting a long time. Good luck.

Thank you. I hope that something good happens soon?? My fiance and I do our best to stay positive.thank u again

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.