Snorlux

I-751 December 2016 Filers

2,136 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, fouzimedfouni said:

When did you get approved? When did you received the approval letter? What service center have you filed at? 

When did you get approved? When did you received the approval letter? What service center have you filed at? 

Approved June 14th, received approval letter yesterday (June 17th), and today got the USPS tracking number that says I should get the card 21st. CSC Filer no N-400 and no RFEs or Interview.

-K-1 Timeline-                                                                                         -ROC Timeline-
Visited girlfriend first time - 07/20/13                                                    Sent - 12/16/16
I-129f Filed - 08/04/13                                                                              NOA 1 - 12/19/16
NOA1 - 08/20/13                                                                                       Biometrics - 01/27/17
Visited girlfriend second time - 09/10/13 - 09/30/13                       Card Production - 6/14/18
RFE - 08/28/13 (parental consent from courthouse)                        Card in hand - 6/21/18
NOA2 - 11/05/13
Visited girlfriend third time - 11/14/13                                           -Citizenship filed Dec 13th 2018-
Case Shipped to NVC - 12/16/13                                                       Biometrics - Jan 3rd, 2018
NVC Case number - 12/26/13                                                            Interview - September 27th 2019 (Approved!)
Sent to London Embassy - 12/27/13                                                Oath - October 31st 2019 (Journey finally OVER!!)
DS - 160 Sent - 05/01/14
Readiness Form Sent - 06/01/14
Medical - 01/09/14
DS Forms & Medical Received By Embassy - 01/14/14
Interview - 02/13/14 APPROVED!!
CEAC Issued - 02/19/14
Visa in hand - 02/24/14
POE: Newark - 02/25/14
Married - 03/22-14

-AOS Timeline-
Filed - 04/16/14
NOA1 Email - 04/24/14

NOA1 Letters - 04/28/14

Biometrics Appointment - 05/19/14

RFE - 04/16/14

EAD Card Production - 07/03/14

EAD In Hand - 07/11/14

Potential Interview Waiver Letter - 07/29/14

Approved! - 03/16/15 (Took Almost 11 months total)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Natonstan said:

Approved June 14th, received approval letter yesterday (June 17th), and today got the USPS tracking number that says I should get the card 21st. CSC Filer no N-400 and no RFEs or Interview.

I had my interview on May 29th, approved the same day, received the approval letter on 6/6 ....haven’t heard anything since then! + congratulations !!!!!

Edited by fouzimedfouni

I got an RFE guys. Definitely not what I had hoped for but, my hope is in God, not this process so I am staying prayed up and positive.

On 6/18/2018 at 10:38 AM, FEODORA said:

hI HERE BITTING MY NAILS i AM THE ONLY ONE WITH A rfe IN THE GROUP? 

I had to check the DHS website, which apparently was updated on the 15th. I am to receive an RFE in the mail. So youre not alone. Just send them what they want and keep praying. 

I will be doing the same!

For those of you still waiting, we are too.  We called in and asked for a status update request which was sent to the CSC.  We were supposed to receive some update by the 20th, but still nothing.  We still have the Feb 26 glitch message.  BTW, for those of you who have moved, at what point did you change your address with the USCIS?  We are moving next month, and I'm a little worried about changing the address, especially now, since it seems that any day we might hear some news.  Any thoughts?  I'd greatly appreciate any input!  Do you change your address before the move?  After?  Well before?  A couple days before?  Thanks in advance!

On 6/18/2018 at 5:32 AM, Natonstan said:

How long was it between the Card production status change and you receiving the card?

In my case, approval and card in production, 06/12/18, got the card in the mail 06/19/18...7 days.

10/08/2014 - AOS/EAD/AP filed

10/16/2014 - NOAs:

11/18/2014 - Bio. Appointment

11/25/2014 - AOS Update (Ready for Interview)

12/30/2014 - EAD Approved (Card in production)

12/30/2014 - AP Approved

01/06/2015 - EAD/AP Card Mailed

01/07/2015 - EAD/AP Card Received

01/14/2015 - AOS Update (Interview scheduled)

02/18/2015 - AOS Interview (Approved!)

02/18/2015 - AOS Updated (Card is being produced)

02/19/2015 - Welcome Notice Mailed

02/24/2015 - Welcome Notice Received

02/24/2015 - Card mailed

02/27/2015 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED!

12/27/2016 - ROC filed (California Service Center)

12/28/2016 - NOA

01/08/2017 - Bio. Appointment Notice received

01/25/2017 - Bio. Appointment done.

12/12/2017 - I-551 Stamp on passport

06/12/2017 - "Approval Notice" DHS website (notice mailed)

06/12/2018 - Card in production

06/16/2018 - Approval Notice/Notice of Action received in the mail.

06/19/2018 GREEN CARD RECEIVED!

1 hour ago, allykerm said:

For those of you still waiting, we are too.  We called in and asked for a status update request which was sent to the CSC.  We were supposed to receive some update by the 20th, but still nothing.  We still have the Feb 26 glitch message.  BTW, for those of you who have moved, at what point did you change your address with the USCIS?  We are moving next month, and I'm a little worried about changing the address, especially now, since it seems that any day we might hear some news.  Any thoughts?  I'd greatly appreciate any input!  Do you change your address before the move?  After?  Well before?  A couple days before?  Thanks in advance!

I am still waiting too and moved once in Feb 2018 and again on May 2018. I did the address change within first 10 days. I am thinking this might have caused delay and afraid mails might got lost too.

Just to be on the safe side, I made an infopass to verify the address change and see if there are any updates to my case. I would suggest you do the usps forwarding and change the address. Also I would do an infopass after couple weeks.

I will let you guys know what happens at the infopass next wednesday. Until then lets just all enjoy life and do our things haha

Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received

On June 19, 2018, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WAC170660. Our California Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

New Card Is Being Produced

On June 20, 2018, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number WAC17081XXXXXXX, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

I am assuming this is an approval if I understand correctly? I got an email + text and this is the reg USCIS my case status. Nothing changed in DHS, still the Feb glitch.

No RFE, no N400.. 

I guess I do not need to go into infopass.

I hope more people get approved today. I know how it feels waiting and see others getting approve even though if we feel happy for them, truly it is hell of worrying.

I will update what happens next.

I would personally make infopass for anyone who here do not have any updates on their cases.

17 hours ago, johnxkrn said:

I am still waiting too and moved once in Feb 2018 and again on May 2018. I did the address change within first 10 days. I am thinking this might have caused delay and afraid mails might got lost too.

Just to be on the safe side, I made an infopass to verify the address change and see if there are any updates to my case. I would suggest you do the usps forwarding and change the address. Also I would do an infopass after couple weeks.

I will let you guys know what happens at the infopass next wednesday. Until then lets just all enjoy life and do our things haha

Thanks so much for the info!  We totally thought everything would be done well before we moved, but still nothing.  :/  

Has anyone received an updated I-797 yet? It would definitely help us re-enter US easier, on top of the 551 stamp.

As of June 11, 2018, petitioners who file Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, or Form I-829, Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions on Permanent Resident Status, will receive a Form I-797 receipt notice that can be presented with their Form I-551, Permanent Resident Card, as evidence of continued status for 18 months past the expiration date on their Permanent Resident Card.

We are making the change from 12 to 18 months because current processing times for Form I-751 and Form I-829 have increased over the past year.

Additionally, we will issue new Form I-797 receipt notices to eligible conditional permanent residents whose Form I-751 or I-829 was still pending as of June 11, 2018. Those Form I-797 receipt notices will also serve as evidence of continued status for 18 months past the expiration date on petitioner’s Permanent Resident Card.

As a reminder, conditional permanent residents who plan to be outside of the United States for a year or more should apply for a reentry permit by filing Form I-131, Application for Travel Document, before leaving the country. Read more information on our Green Card webpage.

2 minutes ago, Mareshalu said:

Has anyone received an updated I-797 yet? It would definitely help us re-enter US easier, on top of the 551 stamp.

As of June 11, 2018, petitioners who file Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, or Form I-829, Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions on Permanent Resident Status, will receive a Form I-797 receipt notice that can be presented with their Form I-551, Permanent Resident Card, as evidence of continued status for 18 months past the expiration date on their Permanent Resident Card.

We are making the change from 12 to 18 months because current processing times for Form I-751 and Form I-829 have increased over the past year.

Additionally, we will issue new Form I-797 receipt notices to eligible conditional permanent residents whose Form I-751 or I-829 was still pending as of June 11, 2018. Those Form I-797 receipt notices will also serve as evidence of continued status for 18 months past the expiration date on petitioner’s Permanent Resident Card.

As a reminder, conditional permanent residents who plan to be outside of the United States for a year or more should apply for a reentry permit by filing Form I-131, Application for Travel Document, before leaving the country. Read more information on our Green Card webpage.

We haven't received an updated I-797 yet.  Where did you get this information?  Was it an email?  Have you received an updated I-797?

Just now, allykerm said:

We haven't received an updated I-797 yet.  Where did you get this information?  Was it an email?  Have you received an updated I-797?

Click on the link of the title. Uscis article.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.