Peil

Age difference between Filipinas and americans (Poll)

576 posts in this topic

Funny, Funny this I have spent more time on ALL Nurses than I have spent on this site.

You are not exchanging any info with admin, that is Brian.

I think the only Mod left now is SilverDragon, Lawerence used to be a good mod, and the famous Suzanne left back in Febrauary, They were the mods for Philippines and International.

If you read that was a bill introduced, that never passed.

Try to speak and comment on subject you know about, don't google information.

It's people like you who spread incorrect rumors that hurt Philippine Nurses who try to come here, by giving out false information.

FYI, My wife never worked a day in PI, and she is at work now as a RN...................

Aha, so your feathers do get ruffled when people attacks the wife... that you would resort to insults as expected. Somehow i figured you would say those. Thats a good thing for the wifey that you care, i guess. Oh well, thats all i was baiting you to give. And quoting admin and mod names was pretty good... do you want me to name the rest? RoFL. Have a good life *snore*.

I find it highly insulting that you would spread rumors that hurt Philippines Nurses.

I told you what the rumors were, and you followed the path. And even tried to google some wrong information to back up your case.

Educate yourself on the subject before making incorrect comments and posts..............

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Ok lets start again eh...

My hubby is 34 and I the PROUD PINAY from a POOR place in the Philippines is 32.

BUT I'm proud to say that hubby married me because Im POOR :P

:thumbs: astig :rofl:

Heck yeah! Nothing wrong with being poor. It builds humility and character. :)

tallcoolone: Lol I was baiting you dude. But you can keep telling youself that... sure sure. You know you are always right.

Edited by PingLocalHostess

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

I am poor and antique!!!! :thumbs:

God is Great .. God is good... all the time..

N_-400

12/13/2010- SEnt The packet

12/22/2010- The packet was returned due to missing page.

12/23/2010- Resend the packet with complete pages.

12/29/2010- Check cashed in

01/03/2010- Receive NOA

01/10/2011- Email from USCIS for the Required Evidence( Finger printing)

01/26/2011-Biometric Schedule

02/07/2011-USCIS online status update-

02/12/2011- Received Interview Letter Scheduled March 14

02/12/2011- Received Descheduled letter

02/17/2011- USCIS online Status update

02/22/2011-New IL arrived schedule for March 29

02/22/2011-Descheduled Letter Again ( 2nd Time)

02/23/2011- I called USCIS and I was told new schedule in the computer for March 22

02/23/2011-USCIS ONline update....

03/01/2011-Interview Letter for March 22 @ 7:15 AM

03/22/2011- Interview and Oath; US Citizen

If anyone feels the need to go fishing in this thread, how bout go watch the Outdoor Channel... :whistle::P

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
If anyone feels the need to go fishing in this thread, how bout go watch the Outdoor Channel... :whistle::P

How about joinin' this darlin' in her fishin' hole?

2152932290_ccb16f4391.jpg

The South shall rise again!

confederate_flag-2.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.