Jeff and Boo

LOW PRICE OF TICKET?

8 posts in this topic

hello vj members..!!!!! Can you help me out on where we can buy low price of ticket ?... I will be waiting for your reply!!! Thank you and God Bless!!!

Boo

hello vj members..!!!!! Can you help me out on where we can buy low price of ticket ?... I will be waiting for your reply!!! Thank you and God Bless!!!

Boo

hi there,

try the orbitz airline ok.its expsive coz its there pick season....ruchie

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Click below on my link they are cheap.....

7/4/05 - Met

4/16/06 - Went to Visit her in Manila

4/18/06 - Proposed to her at Baloy Beach Resort, Zambales, Subic Bay

4/27/06 - Sent to Nebraska Service Center

5/02/06 - I-129F Filed

10/17/06 - Petition approved in California Service Center and sent to NVC in New Hampshire

12/11/06 - NVC New Hampshire Received Case (FINALLY)!!!!!!

12/12/06 - Called today and got our MNL2006845xxx

12/19/06 - Case Arrive in Manila

02/28/07 - K-1 Packet arrived to my sweety

03/26/07 - CFO Seminar/needs to go back to after interview for sticker

03/29/07 - St Lukes Medical.

04/03/07 - Arrived for second time to be with my sweetheart....

04/11/07 - Interview Date----PASSED with flying colors......St Lukes was a little pain..but we fought em...

05/12/07 - My baby and I got home today POE Seattle Flight home arrived at 11:45AM.

Flight from Manila to Seoul was great, then a 12 hour layover in Seoul, that sucked big time. Flight to Seattle from Seoul was long and the plane was warm too. Once we got to Seattle it was so worth it.

06/08/07 - Got married in Everett WA

07/19/07 - Filed for AOS

10/15/07 - NOA for AOS

12/06/07 - Interview for Green Card approved in Seattle, good for 2 years.

12/18/07 - Green Card in the mail...wooo hoooo...will apply in 2 years for conditions removal.

07/01/08 - We had our first baby..Renae Sofia Reynolds 8 lbs 3oz-C-Section.

Click below on my link they are cheap.....

Here you go this website isnt like Orbitz or whatnot where you buy the flight for them rather they are like a google which finds the cheapest flight for you.

www.kayak.com

Filed: Timeline

I ALWAYS USE WWW.KAYAKTRAVEL.COM- HOPEFULLY IT WORKS FOR YOU TOO!!!

Boo

hi there,

I ALWAYS USE WWW.KAYAKTRAVEL.COM- HOPEFULLY IT WORKS FOR YOU TOO!!!

Boo

hi there,

I think you mean www.kayak.com

www.kayaktravel.com will take you to one of those fake site search engines.

take a look.

Is this a ticket from the Philippines to the U.S.? I had Claudeth shop around and was able to save about $150 by buying the ticket there rather than me trying to purchase it. Claudeth just went to one of the travel agents in one of the malls in Cagayan.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne