Peterson John

ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING EMBASSY LEVEL FOR I-730 PETITION

42 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 3/2/2018 at 5:46 AM, Peterson John said:

Hi, no not yet. still with you on the same boat. no updates at all.

I believe they are trying to gather at least a 100 people who have I-730 Visa class.

once they gather all 100 they will issue the visa to all of Us. Hehehehe

Hey Peter i was just wondering since ur case is based on I730 what category you put on i765 form? 

And shazyoo what about you?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Visa issued for 28th feb interview. 

On 3/2/2018 at 5:07 AM, razi002 said:

Nothing same last update on 23rd jan. Its 2 years now. One of my family relative had a interview on feb 28. Their passports are taken now lets see how they process their case. I-e issue visa or put in ap like others.

Visas issued for feb 28. No update for 2016 case.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

what was the case category? I-730?

16 minutes ago, razi002 said:

Visa issued for 28th feb interview. 

Visas issued for feb 28. No update for 2016 case.

what Was the Visa Category? I-730 Follow to Join Refugee?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, razi002 said:

Yup all our cases are based on i730.

wow. I believe they are only processing the family cases for now. we are one on one that's why they are taking long

Timeline
1 minute ago, Peterson John said:

wow. I believe they are only processing the family cases for now. we are one on one that's why they are taking long

I dont think so the 2016 case is family case too. Still pending. This one issued within a week after interview.

Timeline
46 minutes ago, razi002 said:

I dont think so the 2016 case is family case too. Still pending. This one issued within a week after interview.

it happens. there was a guy whom I helped. he was with his family , mother and sister and his father applied for them. they were issued the issued the Visa on the spot. the CO told them to pick up the passports in a weeks time from American express. their interview was in June 2016 as well, after me

• 1 month later...
On 3/7/2018 at 3:51 PM, Peterson John said:

it happens. there was a guy whom I helped. he was with his family , mother and sister and his father applied for them. they were issued the issued the Visa on the spot. the CO told them to pick up the passports in a weeks time from American express. their interview was in June 2016 as well, after me

What abt u peterson? Did you get your visa

• 1 month later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.