honeyallpie

medical exam on april 10

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello to all im new here my medical exam is on april 10,2007 i just want to ask if theres anyone have medical exam on the same date as mine.im from cebu city phils.my fiencee filed k1 last jan 8 2007 my enterview date is on april 17,tnxxxx

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
hello to all im new here my medical exam is on april 10,2007 i just want to ask if theres anyone have medical exam on the same date as mine.im from cebu city phils.my fiencee filed k1 last jan 8 2007 my enterview date is on april 17,tnxxxx

wow, for manila that's rather quick!!! where is your fiance from?

12/14/09 - I-751 mailed

12/23/09 - Check cashed

12/28/09 - NOA1 (dated 12/21/09)

01/03/10 - I-797 NOA received for biometrics appt

01/26/10 - Biometrics appt.

01/27/10 - Touch

04/29/10 - Approved

reminder for myself: apply for citizenship in november 2010

Timeline

Hi Honeyallpie,

Join us in the "Manila Embassy Interview Forum" join us on the very last page. There are like 458 pages, you will find an updated chart there made by "Patientlywaiting". She is great and we are all friends there. You are more than welcome there.

:)

Dave

7/4/05 - Met

4/16/06 - Went to Visit her in Manila

4/18/06 - Proposed to her at Baloy Beach Resort, Zambales, Subic Bay

4/27/06 - Sent to Nebraska Service Center

5/02/06 - I-129F Filed

10/17/06 - Petition approved in California Service Center and sent to NVC in New Hampshire

12/11/06 - NVC New Hampshire Received Case (FINALLY)!!!!!!

12/12/06 - Called today and got our MNL2006845xxx

12/19/06 - Case Arrive in Manila

02/28/07 - K-1 Packet arrived to my sweety

03/26/07 - CFO Seminar/needs to go back to after interview for sticker

03/29/07 - St Lukes Medical.

04/03/07 - Arrived for second time to be with my sweetheart....

04/11/07 - Interview Date----PASSED with flying colors......St Lukes was a little pain..but we fought em...

05/12/07 - My baby and I got home today POE Seattle Flight home arrived at 11:45AM.

Flight from Manila to Seoul was great, then a 12 hour layover in Seoul, that sucked big time. Flight to Seattle from Seoul was long and the plane was warm too. Once we got to Seattle it was so worth it.

06/08/07 - Got married in Everett WA

07/19/07 - Filed for AOS

10/15/07 - NOA for AOS

12/06/07 - Interview for Green Card approved in Seattle, good for 2 years.

12/18/07 - Green Card in the mail...wooo hoooo...will apply in 2 years for conditions removal.

07/01/08 - We had our first baby..Renae Sofia Reynolds 8 lbs 3oz-C-Section.

Timeline

hello,my fiancee is from altamont new york,we meet last may 2005 we start chating dec.2004.we stay together for almost 2 years we went in bangkok thailand trice,first we stayed 3 months there second just for a week and last is 2 months which is the last time we together coz he need to go home.after couple months he file k1 visa for me..hope i meet pinay here same skedule on my enterview u know its fun and its not bored if u r not alone....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.