robbie5958

DCF Manila I-130 for IR-1 Visa

7 posts in this topic

I will start on my journey on Oct 11, 2016 with my filing of form I-130 at US Embassy Manila. First here is what USCIS Manila sent when I emailed a question.

WHAT YOU NEED TO FILE I-130 PETITION IN MANILA

USCIS MANILA accepts and adjudicates I-130 Petition filed by U.S. Citizens residing in the Philippines.

Residency: Section 101(a)(33) of the Immigration and Nationality Act defines "residence" as the "place of general abode; the place of general abode of the person means his principal, actual dwelling place in fact, without regard to intent."

- Proof of residency: resident alien card, foreign tax returns, foreign property deeds, rentals and/or leases, foreign business ownership, utility bills, student permit with proof of enrollment, or other proof of permanent residency in the Philippines.

- Filing fee of $420.00 (US Dollars or its PESO equivalent on the day of filing) – Only cash or U.S. Postal Money Order payable to “Department of Homeland Security” or major credit cards are acceptable.

- Proof of Citizenship: A copy of your valid U.S. Passport and/or Birth Certificate. Naturalization Certificate, if naturalized. Form FS-240 Report of Birth Abroad.

FOR SPOUSE:

- Accomplished Form I-130 Petition signed by you (U.S. citizen petitioner);

- Accomplished Form G-325A: One for the petitioner and one for beneficiary

- A passport-style colored photo taken within 30 days of the date of filing the petition.

One (1) photo for each (petitioner and beneficiary)

- Marriage Contract / Certificate and termination of all prior marriages of petitioner and beneficiary if applicable;

- Birth certificate of your spouse.

- Birth certificates of all children of your spouse (if there is any);

- Evidence of marital relationship; i.e. documentation showing joint ownership of property; A lease showing joint tenancy of a common residence; Documentation showing co-mingling of financial resources, including but not limited to joint bank accounts/loans, lease, contract or ownership of properties/assets, joint insurance policies, insurance policies held by one spouse showing the other spouse as the beneficiary, or other documents which show co-mingling of financial resources; Birth certificates of children born to you, the petitioner, and your spouse together; copies of CRBA if applicable; Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by third parties having personal knowledge of the bona fides of the marital relationship. (Each affidavit must contain the full name and address, date and place of birth of the person making the affidavit, his or her relationship to the petitioner or beneficiary, if any, and complete information and details explaining how the person acquired his or her knowledge of your marriage); or, Any other relevant documentation to establish that there is an ongoing marital union.

FOR CHILDREN:

- If you are the mother: copy of child’s Birth Certificate showing your name and the name of your child.

- If you are the father: copy of child’s Birth Certificate showing both parent’s names and your marriage certificate

- For children born out of wedlock and you are the father, (child not legitimated before reaching 18 years old), please see page 3 of Form I-130.

- For adopted child, please ask for separate guidelines and visit our website: www.uscis.gov

FOR PARENTS:

- Petitioner’s Birth Certificate showing name and parents’ name.

- Marriage Contract and Termination of any prior marriage of Petitioner and Beneficiary (if there’s any);

- Marriage Contract of Parents. Please see I-130 instructions.

NOTE: 3-6 MONTHS PROCESSING TIME. TO EXPEDITE THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PETITION, PLEASE SUBMIT CLEAR/CERTIFIED COPIES OF DOCUMENTS AND ANSWERS MUST BE CLEAR AND LEGIBLE (TYPED OR PRINTED IN BLACK INK).

While I-130 petition is pending with USCIS Manila, any changes in the information provided must be reported to:

DHS/USCIS, US Embassy Telephone: (02) 301-2000 extn.

1201 Roxas Boulevard, Ermita Fax Number: (02) 301-2208

0930 Manila Email Address: mphinquiry.cis@uscis.dhs.gov

Our website: www.uscis.gov

Also it is my understanding the Fees are as Follows:

I-130 $420 Payable at Embassy, cash, money order or Credit Card

DS-26 $325 Payable of Embassy

I-864 No Fee for DCF

Medical Fee 11,300 pesos (about $250) at SMLEC only

USCIS Immigrant Fee $165 Payable at Embassy, cash, money order or Credit Card

Edited by robbie5958

• 1 month later...

Filed mu I-130 today at DCF Manila. Was asked for wifes CENOMAR and copy of her Passport BIOPAge. Both I did not have. However the lady made a copy of my wifes BIo page. She removed the 1145 forms and used Manila version of the form.

Submitteed:

I-130

G325A Mine with 2x2 photo

G325A hers with 2x2 Photo

Petitioner

Copy of my Passport, all pages

copy of ACR resident card

copy of my birth certificate

Beneficiary

Copy of wifes Bio page passport

NSO Marriage
NSO Birth

Copy of wifes Bio page passport

Copy of wifes ITIN Individual Taxpayers Identification Number (IRS)

Boafide marriage
Memo of Agreement for 2 lots with house in Davao city (both our names on it)
Copy of Davao Light and Power Company Service contract (both our names on it)
Copy of My monthly retirement pay with Wife listed under Insurance
About various 10 pics.

Also it is my understanding the Fees are as Follows:

I-130 $420 Payable at Embassy, cash, money order or Credit Card

DS-26 $325 Payable of Embassy

I-864 No Fee for DCF

Medical Fee 11,300 pesos (about $250) at SMLEC only

USCIS Immigrant Fee $165 Payable at Embassy, cash, money order or Credit Card

St. Luke's Medical Center Extension Clinic (SLEC), the Embassy's accredited panel physician, will begin charging a new medical examination fee of Php 16,042.50 for most immigrant visa applicants effective October 1, 2016. The medical fee increase is based on mandatory gonorrhea testing for all immigrant visa applicants 15 years of age and older as instructed by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Please note that the medical fees for children 14 years of age or younger will remain at Php 8,600. However, if SLEC determines that a child applicant must be tested for gonorrhea, SLEC will charge the corresponding gonorrhea test fee separately.

The medical examination fee must be paid in Philippine pesos. (Source: Important Notice, US Embassy in the Philippines)

Naturalization Timeline

01/05/2020.......Filed N-400 online.

01/07/2020.......I-751 transferred from Texas Service Center to Lee's Summit.

01/31/2020.......Biometrics Appointment.

03/06/2020.......Interview Scheduled 04/16/2020.

06/16/2020.......Interview Rescheduled 07/08/2020

07/08/2020.......Approved

08/20/2020.......Oath Ceremony

N400 January 2020 filers spread sheet  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bxlnPL1_Ln6rGAZcTwEf6e-dNjQkBmr02wYi6baeIF0/edit#gid=0

• 4 weeks later...

did my DS-260 Online yesterday once I received my Manila Embassy Case Numer MNLXXXXXXXXXXX. Filed my online SLMEC registration form. Made My visa interview appointment.

Its my understanding that all required documents will be hand delivered at the Visa Interview-- AOS form 864, Cenomar, Birth/Marriage and so forth? I will also Pay the fee at the Embassy?

That is correct

did my DS-260 Online yesterday once I received my Manila Embassy Case Numer MNLXXXXXXXXXXX. Filed my online SLMEC registration form. Made My visa interview appointment.

Its my understanding that all required documents will be hand delivered at the Visa Interview-- AOS form 864, Cenomar, Birth/Marriage and so forth? I will also Pay the fee at the Embassy?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.