CarlosAndSveta

African-American man stabbed in Olympia, attacker mentions Black Lives Matter

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

http://komonews.com/news/local/african-american-man-stabbed-in-olympia-attacker-mentions-black-lives-matter

OLYMPIA, Wash -- An African-American man was stabbed outside downtown restaurant here Tuesday night in what was likely a racially motivated attack.

Police say his attacker has several racists tattoos. The suspect, who is white, made several racially charged statements to police and mentioned the Black Lives Matter movement, police said.

Court documents say the suspect, 32 and from Richland, had tattoos that said "Skinhead" and "White Power." A tattoo that said "Hooligan" was draped in a Confederate flag.

He told police he was part of a white supremacy group and had come to downtown Olympia because he had heard that the Black Lives Matter movement had left anti-police graffiti downtown.

(Graffiti urging violence against police was left in downtown Olympia on Sunday, but police have not blamed Black Lives Matter protesters for the graffiti.)

The suspect said he "took a blood oath to fight on the street, and if he was let go tonight, he planned on heading down to the next Donald Trump rally and stomping out more of the Black Lives Matter group," court documents say.

He told police several times that he was defending them and that he had their backs.

"At one point he stated that he knew we couldn’t hurt the black groups on the street so he wanted to let us know that he takes care of them for us. That he is able to fight those fights and will continue the fight against all of the Black Lives Matters people," court documents say.

Edited by CarlosAndSveta

I wonder why this didn't get any legs...

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

My guess is because it's not an epidemic

OR

The usual

So, by that logic, are you saying that because it's not the norm, that it's something that ONLY happens as a unique situation, that you DON'T want to talk about it?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

So, by that logic, are you saying that because it's not the norm, that it's something that ONLY happens as a unique situation, that you DON'T want to talk about it?

Well what do you want me to say. Some obviously mentally ill guy attacks someone . I don't get it.

Well what do you want me to say. Some obviously mentally ill guy attacks someone . I don't get it.

Just inquiring why this is the answer. Couldn't it be that he's just a racist? Because I'm sure the mental illness aspect was absent in that black man beats white people claiming black lives matter.

Trying to get some perspective here.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Just inquiring why this is the answer. Couldn't it be that he's just a racist? Because I'm sure the mental illness aspect was absent in that black man beats white people claiming black lives matter.

Trying to get some perspective here.

He is racist there you happy now ? White people can be racist sometimes also. I know it's a lot more rare than the overt racist attacks we witness from so much of the BLM generated violence, but it happens

He is racist there you happy now ? White people can be racist sometimes also. I know it's a lot more rare than the overt racist attacks we witness from so much of the BLM generated violence, but it happens

Right, because BLM was formed out of nothing more than just convenience.

And what BLM violence are you talking about?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Right, because BLM was formed out of nothing more than just convenience.

And what BLM violence are you talking about?

I just made that up to pull your chain. I have never heard of any violence anywhere associated with the BLM movement or any of its supporters .

I just made that up to pull your chain. I have never heard of any violence anywhere associated with the BLM movement or any of its supporters .

I have. But it's not members of the movement. That's what happens when you don't own and can't trademark your brand.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I have. But it's not members of the movement. That's what happens when you don't own and can't trademark your brand.

I see so they are not real BLM black people. BTW is there a card, or does white oppression keep them from forming a real organization.

So if a black, blm , Muslim killed a white man because he was white, would this mean he was not a real black, real Muslim or real BLM supporter

I see so they are not real BLM black people. BTW is there a card, or does white oppression keep them from forming a real organization.

So if a black, blm , Muslim killed a white man because he was white, would this mean he was not a real black, real Muslim or real BLM supporter

That's the issue. Anyone can say they're a member and no one will challenge it. I think we need to organize better and have a tighter grip on who's running the show. Deray is a positive leader, but the group itself is too loose in regards to membership and rules. Background checks, paying dues, etc. None of these things are in place. So anyone can just say they're a part of the group.

That's why it's pisses me off when any random black person does something, BLM is brought up, as if every single one of us in a member. The Dallas shooter? Wasn't even claiming to be a member, was against everything we stood for, but he was still hailed as a BLM member based off the color of his skin alone. Just like the dude who was beating up white people will now become a BLM member because he said Black Lives Matter.

As for your question he's a black racist. He can't be a Muslim if he's killing for reason born from racism. And if he's a member of BLM, that's a lump we have to take.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg