Jump to content

O3 visa DS-160 question

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello! I got my O1 visa a few months back and now my wife needs to apply for her O3 visa.

I'm currently with her in our home country, took care of bureaucracy and things here and because I'm here with her, we will travel back together to the US when she will receive her O3.

Now on the DS-160 there are couple of questions we are struggling with answering, any help would be appreciated!

First question is regards US contact - As I already entered the US with my O1 visa, have a US number and US address but currently not in the US, should I write myself as her US contact or the petitioner of my O1 visa?

2nd question is "do you have any immediate relatives in the US"?

Again, I have a US address and everything but am currently not in the US, as I'm traveling back with her. What the answer should be in this field?

Thank you!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.